Aftercare?

TW: SMUT LMAO🥴🥴

Kenma's POV

"Kou what's wrong? Are you okay?" He snapped out of his trance and squatted down "I did hurt you, there are bruises on your neck from my fingers" he pulled at his hair "Kouki it's okay, they don't hurt. They'll be gone by the morning and until you said anything I didn't know they were there" I reached as best as I could to pull his hands off of his head "but I was too rough" I kissed his knuckles "you were not, I'll let you know when you become too rough" I ran my fingers through his hair "come, get in the bath with me. You'll feel better" I scooted up in the ginormous bathtub to let him sit behind me, once in he leaned me back into his chest "you're right, I do feel better. Can I wash your hair?" He massaged my shoulders "Of course but do it after you finish massaging my shoulders" I scooted back a bit more and felt my ass hit his dick. He groaned a little bit so without thinking I scooted a bit further and wiggled my hips a bit "Kento I wouldn't do that if I were you" Kou growled in my ear "do what?" I said innocently scooting back even more "look at what you've caused" he pulled me against his erection "oh did I do that?" I batted my eyelashes at him, he smirked "does Kento want another round? Hmm" he whispered biting my shoulder where he marked me, I moaned and nodded my head. He lifted my hips and sat me down on his erect penis "h-holy shit" I arched my back pushing my shoulders into his chest, laying my head on his shoulder he whispered sweet nothings into my ear. He bounced me on his dick and scooted me upwards as repeated the process until I came again and my legs were shaking from overstimulation "you did so good baby" he kissed my head and carried me out of the bath. The rest of the week went by relatively the same but we did just rest and cuddle and do cute things that couples do "I can't believe that a whole week went by without a single phone call from anybody" I wondered aloud laying in the bath "oh because I turned my phone off and yours was on mute. I knew my phone would be ringing non-stop so I just turned it off" Kouki shrugged. I nodded "I just wanna stay here, it's so peaceful and serene. Not to mention the gorgeous view of the mountains we get and no interruptions during or after sex" I was pulled from the bath "should we have had sex right before we leave for the house?" I giggled. I stared out the window as Kou packed our things "We can come back anytime, it's ours" I turned to him "it's ours? I thought your parents own it" he beamed "they used to own it, they gave it to us as a wedding gift to use as whatever we want, we could even just live here if you want" it was interesting to say the least "I would love to live here but it's kinda far from everyone and what about your pack? How would you lead from so far away?" I frowned a bit "maybe it can be a summer home or something. My family also owns other houses too, for another vacation we can visit the one they gave me for my birthday last year and they're giving me another one after I'm pack leader that is closer to the pack house" I was stunned "you guys own multiple houses? I don't think I've even seen more than two houses ever" I thought out loud "I've seen too many in my life, when they had me pick mine I just picked a small house by the beach because it was the furthest from home and it had it's own private beach" I lit up "A beach? You mean like a real beach? I've never been to one" his face softened "I think I'll take you there for your birthday" I was excited "but for now let's go back to the pack house, I think my mother wants to plan your birthday before it passes us by" I yawned "can we do it tomorrow? I wanna sleep" I laid on the bed "you can sleep in the car, we have to go unless you want me to leave you" I sat up and made grabby hands "let me go pack the car and I'll come back to get you" he blew me a kiss and took our stuff to the car "holy shit I can't believe I'm happy now" I whispered to the air.

How does everyone like happy Kenma? It suits him doesn't it? And Bo being a sweet heart worrying over him ughh just be real already😩 oh well Anyways Kittybear out ✌🏼