Taehyung's deep voice made her heartbeat to skip...She was unaware of his presence there...She looked behind and spoke while stuttering....

Yn- I- no it's not lik-

Tae- *raised eyebrows* So you don't want this ??

Yn looked away and didn't speak anything making Taehyung chuckled...He came closer to her and bent down near her ears...And spoke...

Tae- So I still have the same effect on you even after 6 years, hmm ??

Yn was a blushing mess...She ignored his words and started walking towards their car...Taehyung rubbed his hairs back and followed her...They both sat and drove off to the Hotel...

The couple was welcomed and congratulated by the receptionist and staffs...Taking the keys, they headed towards their bedroom...

Both of them entered the room and the view infront of them made the atmosphere more heated...They were looking all around keeping silence...But Yn broke it speaking....

Yn- I'll go and take a shower...

Taehyung hummed....

Yn- But what about my clothes ? What will I wear ??

Tae- There must be the clothes already kept in there...Jungkook said that they have arranged everything....

Yn nodded and went to the bathroom....

Taehyung removed his tuxedo and sat on the couch while heaving a deep sigh...

Tae- I may not be able to control myself today...I missed her soo much...I fucking missed her...!!

He said and leaned back....

Meanwhile Yn took a hot shower and wrapped herself with the bathroom before walking towards the shelf...And there were some clothes kept for her...But she gasped after seeing them...

Yn- They're too much! Brats!!

She mentally bit them before wearing those clothes....As she got no other choice...She didn't bring her clothes...

After getting changed into them, she took a deep breath before coming outside...She kept her head low as she was feeling very awkward in them...After so long...

Hearing the door knob sound, Taehyung looked towards the door....His jaw dropped only to see her wife looking all sexy in the lingerie...He gulped hard as he was feeling hot all of a sudden...

( Imagine any one )