Part 5

Heyuyyaaajshhs I thought to add some romance, smuts and many more things...But seems like y'all don't want to !!??

_________________________________________

Tae- I DON'T KNOW HER!!

He left the place immediately without caring about anything...

It would be lie if he says his heart didn't clench seeing her in that state...It did...It definitely did..Even after so many years, no matter what happened, his heart still feels pain seeing that girl in a painful state..And he hates the fact that his heart still belongs to her...But one-thing he can do is to ignore...He can Ignore every FREAKING feelings which his heart feels for her...He's good at ignoring from the beginning...And Also he's just like Yn..." Yn, who's escaping from her problems and here Taehyung, who's escaping from the feelings "....Both loves to escape....

Taehyung didn't let his heart or his feelings to take over him...Instead he let his anger and hatred to take over him...That time he only remembered the thing she did 6 years ago...The pain she gave 6 years ago...How she just left a small letter which broke his all trust...

[ Flashback ]

6 years ago ~

Yn- Why do we need to take Tae Mo to the hospital ?

She asked with her low voice which held mixed emotions....

Tae- *frowned* Are you forgetting things ? Don't you remember Tae Mo needs to get the vaccine ?

Yn- Oh yeah, sorry...Is that okay if I don't go with you two ?

Tae- Umm yeah...But are you alright ?

Yn- Yes, just feeling a little bit sick... Don't worry...You two go...I'll be okay after taking rest...

Taehyung nodded before taking the 1 month old little Tae Mo in his arms and pecked Yn's lips before leaving the house...

And Yn totally zoned out for a few minutes....

Taehyung came back after 2 hours and entered the mansion calling out her name...But got no response...He thought she would probably be sleeping in her room..So he headed upstairs with a happy face...As Tae Mo was sleeping cutely in his army...He giggled and entered the room...But something was off...The whole room was dark...He went towards the board and switched on the light...But he found no sign of Yn in that room...He thought she would be somewhere around...So he put Tae Mo in the cradle and was about to go out for searching Yn but something caught his attention...There was a chit on the table...He went near it and picked the paper which wasn't even folded...But when his eyes stopped at the words whiches were written in it...He felt his whole world shattered into pieces.... Everything seemed lie to him...He only felt betrayed...This is what he could feel at that moment...