It's the first time I saw Suho act so poised. At least after he wasn't walking on eggshells around me anymore. It reminded me of when I first met him at the apartment lobby. "Let's go in together. We waited here until you arrived" Jiwoo smiled, grabbing my wrist as he pulled me towards the entrance, briefly making eye contact with Suho who followed. "It's been awhile Mr.Yun" Inhyuk smiled seeing him. "Likewise Mr.Goo" Suho bowed towards him in respect for Inhyuks status. The two remained quiet after the greeting, following Jiwoo and me into the elevator.

"I've been working on everything you showed me hyung. It's amazing. Although I can't use it during this sparring because I haven't mastered it yet" Jiwoo started talking about the time trained him for 3 days. I smiled. "Really? It's something you can easily master but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon" Jiwoo enthusiastically nodded his head, determination clearly evident in his brown eyes. "Even my mentor was impressed with the idea! He wanted to know where you learned something like that from" Jiwoo casually spoke of Kayden, making me stiffen up. Kayden wants to know?

"Well, I learned it from my mentor. I'm not sure where he ended up getting the idea from though..." I smiled slightly, scratching the back of my head as I really have no idea where Eunwoo learned such a thing. It's just a random idea he had while reading Eleceed and input his own understanding of it within the training manual. Of course, it remained a theory until now.

"We're here" both Jiwoo and I stopped talking when Inhyuk announced their arrival, opening the door. Jiwoo gulped, looking towards me as I nodded my head. He smiled, walking in first. Inhyuk followed as Suho held the door for me as I slowly walked in behind. Trying to remain as unnoticed as possible. Of course, that never works out in my favor.

"Welcome Jiwoo...and Kain" Jiyoung stood up with Suman also doing so, simply out of courtesy. Meaning the chairman of Beakdu and Sucheon remained seated. "Is that him?" Beakdus chairman asked Jiyoung who nodded her head. "Yes sir" she respectfully replied. "Jiwoo, this is Mr.Supil Kang. Leader of Baekdu" I gulped, shuffling off to the side with Suho silently following me. Today I wore a beanie, something to try and keep my identity a secret but with Jiyoung having said my name aloud in front of them, of course they'll have caught on.

"Hello" Jiwoo bowed. "I've heard a lot about you" Supil commented, his main focus on the kid until silence is what remained. "By the way" Supil stood up from his seat, looking in my direction. "What is Hua's guard dog, Suho Yun doing here?" He asked, obvious malice in his tone. I furrowed my brows hearing him. They didn't even try to hide the fact they hate Hua. "I am here simply on orders" Suho calmly spoke instead of Jiyoung who didn't know what to say. "On who's orders?" He asked, about to step towards Suho as if wanting to challenge the man when I sighed, taking off my sunglasses and beanie. Kains bright red hair falling down to my shoulders and bangs covering the red eyes only belonging to Ilseong and his son.

"My orders. Do we have a problem with my body guarding simply doing his job assigned by my father?" My immediate presence shifted the entirety of the room's atmosphere. The red eyes Kain inherited staring right into Supils beady pupils. "...no. We do not. Although it's concerning that Huas infamous reckless son wanders into Shinhwa like he owns the place" there was nothing to say. After all, it is exactly what I did and it's what Kain did before I took over his body.

"As it may seem that way, it's not true. I came here as Jiwoo's friend, not Ilseong's son" this left the room silent, all eyes going onto Jiwoo. Only Sumans eyes widened hearing the words, Ilseongs son. The red haired pretty boy he met awhile ago is THAT Kain Hua? It shocked him. How could he not remember? "...since that's been settled. Let's get the spar started" with that, I gestured for the others to go first. They all then reluctantly walked through the doors to the arena.