𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"oh- i think she's in her room." i say and she nods.

"i'll go see her in a sec." she says, climbing into bed next to me.

she shifts herself in my arms, getting comfortable. before i know it, she's asleep.

she's been sleeping so much lately.. that's not like her. i really hope she's okay.

-

when i wake up, kaia's still asleep in my arms.

poor baby.. i don't know what she's going through but her body can't take it.

i kiss her forehead and she smiles, snuggling further into my chest.

as i fully wake up, i hear noise in the other room, kiara's room.

i hear soft moans and whimpers, terribly coated by the sound of soft music in the background. who's gonna tell her the music isn't covering shit...

"fuck.." i hear her getting louder.

her moans are sexy but goddamn.

"my g-god.. fuck!" she gets even louder.

but then i hear..

"that's right mama.."

a deep ass voice come from her room. i don't know if it's an actual person or if she's on facetime or what.

i shouldn't care tho.. i literally am dating her best friend she has to hear us fuck.

it's not a jealousy thing.. just curiosity. i've never heard kiara do anything with anyone until.. well, me.

"please, don't stop!" she moans loudly. okay so someone is in there.

i feel kaia stir in my arms before she turns her little head up to look at me. my god, she's so beautiful.

"good morning pretty." i smile and she smiles back.

and then the moment of realization..

she sits up and stretches. after she settles down she zones out on the wall. kiara only gets louder.

i see kaia's eyes get wide and she looks at me.

"is that.." she asks and i stifle a laugh.

"presumably so.." i say and her jaw drops. c h i lose my shit, i start laughing while kaia stares at me, literally traumatized.

"wait a fucking minute." she says, sounding angry.

i stop laughing, curious as to what she's so worked up about.

"that'd better not be.. oh bitch." she says, jumping out the bed.

"wait, kaia, what the fuck?!?!" i chase after her.

she walks up to the door banging on it.

"kiara!" she shouts.

suddenly the music turns up.. should've done that since the beginning. 

"i'm gonna cum, mama.." the voice moans. welp, that's a man.

"cum inside me baby." kiara says seductively.

"oh hell the fuck no." kaia says.

"kiara get ya fuckin ass out here fuck is wrong witchu yo." she shouts. oh shit, her lil new york accent is coming out.. that shit type sexy.

"and jai you can remove yaself too fore i do it for you. and make that shit speedy because i will open this door." she threatens.

"i don't think you should do that.." i say quietly and she snaps her head at me.

"and why not?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"well.. i don't know maybe it's just the gay in me but uhh.. kiara being fucked by a man doesn't sound like a pleasant sight." i say.

i'm being completely honest. i don't even care that we've fucked or anything. i honestly cannot stand seeing heterosexual sex it makes me cringe more than an uwu girl would.

"and that's why i'm stopping it. the fuck?" she says and i raise my hands in defense.

she's scary so ima shut up.

before i know it, the lock is being picked open by one of kaia's hairpins. welp.

not sure what happened after that in detail but uhh.. she beat his ass. that was scary but sexy.

uhh.. yeah i definitely need to stop fucking kiara before that's me.

"and you bitch, why the fuck would you do something so dumb as to speak to him again let alone, let him know where we're staying?!?! are you fucking dumb?!?!" she starts to yell at kiara who's crying in a big t-shirt.

so from what i'm gathering.. he's her ex and they have a not so wonderful past..

okay.

after all the shit calms down, i see kiara looking at me as if she expected me to say something.

man, i can't interfere with the wrath of kaia. i tried and the bitch almost blasted on my ass. i'm good.

i shrug in an 'sorry?' sort of way and she nods, comprehensively.

i hear kaia sigh before she comes over to me.

she pulls me up by my wrist. bitch is shorter than me and 10x lighter than me how the fuck..

she pulls me in by my waist, kissing me passionately.

"let's go to the room, hm baby?" she whispers in my ear, kissing my neck.

"mm, yeah.." i say quietly. after all that anger and god, her accent. how could i turn that down.

she pulls me into the room, throwing me on the bed and locking the door and god did i get destroyed after that..

...

robbed you. haha. anyway.. that's a lot of chaos don't ya think? ahhh it doesn't get better. teehee. love you tho. byeeeee ;)