"Then I appeared here, in your body. You may think I have no idea what you mean when you say you can't live up to the expectations your father set, but I do. Until the bitter end, I still couldn't be of any help to my brother. I couldn't beat him in anything, even fighting. That's why I don't want that to happen again. I don't want to stay weak in this world anymore knowing I have the power to be strong enough to protect those I cherish" my mind flashed to Elise, Suho, Jiwoo, and Wooin. So far, those four are the only ones I'd lay my life down to protect.

"My brothers last words to me were "live". So I am. I'm going to live as much as I possibly can to remember him and my mother" and my father, although I didn't say that part aloud. Something told me it's not the right time to mention who my real father is nor who my brothers mentor could be. "So, I hope at least this much information about me can help you understand a little more of who I am" I smiled, scratching the back of my head, embarrassed but felt nothing at all. Maybe he just ignored me.

Ding Dong!

I jumped hearing the door bell ringing right after I basically confessed my life story to Kain. Wondering who it could be, I got up and walked over to the front door with a towel around my neck, dabbing away any sweat. Looking through the peep hole, I was quite shocked to see Jiwoo standing on the other side with Casein Nitrate and Jiyoung with him. "Hmmm..." I stood there for a moment, wondering if I should just wait out til they left or open the door. After a few seconds, the door clicked open.

"How can I help you?" I asked, slipping on my shirt as the trio all stared for a moment. Jiwoo being the first to break the silence. "Hyung, I wanted to ask you something" I nodded my head for him to continue. "Help me get ready for my spar against Sucheon!" My eyes widened. It's already that time!? Jiwoo and Sucheon are going to spar for the second time!?! I did waste my days training my butt off and reading my brother and fathers training manual but who would've thought it'd come so quickly! "Jiwoo, wait. I wouldn't mind helping you but that'd mean I'd have to spar against you...having Jiyoung help you is already an amazing sparring partner" i gestured to Jiyoung who simply looked towards Jiwoo.

"Yes! She is! But she's still a chairwoman and has a lot of responsibilities she needs to attend to. So when she can't help, I was hoping you could" Jiwoo twiddled with his fingers, blush creeping onto his neck and cheeks trying to ask me for help as I could only try to understand. Yes, it's true I can spar with him since I really have nothing else to do right now but..."I can't mimic how Sucheon uses his gravitational force. All I can do is make lightening" as demonstration, a little red ball of electricity formed in the palm of my hand.

Thankfully it's only Jiyoung, Jiwoo, and Casein who already know I'm awakened so I didn't need to hide it. "...you've gotten stronger" Jiyoung suddenly mentioned, staring at the compressed energy I made. "I'm just trying to hone it and make this power mine. It's still proving to be difficult" I admitted, watching at the little bit of power I used shrink until there was nothing there. Before I couldn't do that. I had to clench my hand around it to force my power back into my body but now I can create an invisible current from a ball of electricity a few feet from me to slowly stream that energy back to me.

Caseins ears perked up at this, his green eyes staring at the hand that had the ball. The other two probably didn't notice but the fat cat certainly did. He saw the current of finely thinned electricity flow back into my body. Although it's something all electrical users should know, it's never that smooth. The electrical property is a chaotic mess. It's why Kayden is considered an genius because electricity isn't easy to control. Nor easy to understand. Yet, this kid who's a year older than Jiwoo was able to have that much control over a chaotic attribute?

Now Kayden really wanted to meet Kain in his human form and test him a bit. "Please hyung! What matters is that I have as much experience as possible. When I saw you fight last time, you always pull out unexpected moves and power" he threw a pretend punch, left and right as he spoke, really hoping I accept. I pursed my lips. I was only able to break that Klein brothers arm and push him back because of everything my brother taught me. Everything he taught me ended up giving me an advantage in fighting. Even then, Jiwoo is growing rapidly. At a pace that's not common for awakened one's.