File Designation - "SPARTA"

-OPENING FILE-

WELCOME AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL.
PLEASE ENTER PASSWORD:*****

ACCESS GRANTED.

>=<

Real Name:[UNKNOWN]Sex:MaleAge:26

Real Name:[UNKNOWN]
Sex:Male
Age:26

Designation:"Sparta"
Combat Specialization:Melee/Close Quarters Combat.
Unit Type:Hunter-Type

Weapon: Twin Blades/Khanblades.

Unit Description:Sparta appears as a blazing-fast unit wielding two swords. He has multiple shields on his back and has tattoos on his arms & one under his left eye.

He uses jetpack to jump onto farther distances, higher places or travel himself towards his target or location.

Attacks and Special Abilities:

Slash: once he reaches his target close, he'll perform a slash through to kill his target. Lifesteal 20% of that target's health when killing the target

Shockwave Slam - he will gain the ability to perform a stomp/slam that knocks his targets away. The stomp/slam also creates a shockwave that they will be ragdolled. Any target directly hit by his stomp will be instantly killed and become mangled(99%), mutilated(1%).

Triple Slash Combo - same as slash but able to attack three times and kill. Will lifesteal 40% health

Execution(Wattpad-Exclusive) - if a target is unlucky enough to escape or gets close to Sparta, he will perform a brutal finisher on his target.

This will fully heal Sparta back in condition.
(Your imagination will describe how Sparta finishes and execute his target up close)

Backstory:

His name is unknown, is a 26 year old zealot in a remote area of the Nusian mountains and he had a very distant childhood and was trained by monks to use swords and embrace technology. He was called up on the Project SPARTA program and earned the nickname "Sparta".

He is the top secret super soldier that no Rhodes Island, G&K, Azur Lane and even their Y/ns will know..

Skills and Feats:

-Master Swordsmanship skills.

-High Pain Endurance.

-Excellent Agility and Speed

-Enhanced Strength

-ability to think careful and think smarter decisions.

-excellent tracking and chasing skills

-excellent evasion skills

-able to keep up even heavily injured

-ability to lifesteal when killing target

>=END OF FILE DESIGNATION=<