Episode Four Around Every Corner

The group left the train and are now in Savannah walking down a quiet street izuku was feeling uneasy on how quiet things were he still has he's spike wrench he found and Barb wired baseball bat Duck was near Kenny he's dad having he's gun out Ben was looking back left and right also felling anxious on being out in the open Travis was next to him holding the rifle only looking forward chuck was behind Kenny and duck with a shovel on he's shoulder right behind him was Christa and omid limping from the fall he took yesterday Clementine was in front of Lee and Carley izuku was in the back holding the crossbow he sees Clementine standing still looking at the house she looks back and runs to lee he had a felling she was gonna ask about her radio.

Clementine: can't I just hold it?

Lee: not now, Clementine. Maybe later, okay?

Clementine: okay

Izuku: ( we can't ignore that stranger we gotta talk about him eventually.)

Carley: how's omid doing?

Christa: he's leg pretty bad

Omid: I'm fine

Christa: you're not fine, you need to rest . He needs to rest.

Izuku: if you want I can give you a piggy back ride how's that sound. He gets a chuckle from omid

Omid: I might take up on that offer some other time kid . Izuku smiles and shakes he's head

Travis: it's not safe to stop out here in the open we need to keep moving. He can rest after we find a boat and get out on the water

Carley: Travis it's not up to you what we do Lee Christa right Omid needs rest.

Christa: I don't know how much longer he can keep on like this. If he's leg gets any worse we're going to have Carry him.

Kenny: or leave him

Duck: Dad

Carley: woah

Izuku: Kenny what the heck we can't do that.

Christa: no that's not an option.we can-

Kenny: lady, I've known for all of 12 hours - you don't get to say "we", unless you mean just you and him.

Christa: you know since this all started, I've seen the best come out of people and the worst come out of a lot of others. I guess we know which side you came down on .

Ben : hey you don't know anything about Kenny he's a good guy Christa.

Christa: oh I'm sure he is Ben

Carley: am I the only one getting a since of deja vu over here god please tell me I'm not gonna lose another ear.

Travis: will you All just shut up now.

Kenny: there is no we there's us and there's you and your boyfriend slowing us down.

Izuku: they'll keep up Kenny we can't loose ourselves that's what happened to Lilly.

Chuck: should listen to you're Green buddy.

Lee : you need some help with him?

Christa: yeah that be great. Thanks.

Lee : Omid here give me your arm.

Izuku: yeah give me the other one too

Just then the bell rings in distance causing the group to stop in their tracks looking around

Ben : what the hell...?

Lee looks up to the ringing Bell in the church

Christa: maybe this City's not so dead after all...