Once upon a time

You all headed out in a search to find Audrey.

"OH, OH....Shes probably in the fairytale cottage!" ben yelled out.

Before you even knew it you guys were sprinting behind Ben. You all found yourself at this beautiful cottage and headed inside. Jay ran up the stairs and came back down a second later. 

"Shes not upstairs."

You all took a look around just to find that Audrey wasn't here. Suddenly there was loud bangs on a door. Ben walked over and oppended the door. 

Chad came rolling out. "IS SHE GONE?" He hesitated to say this. but as soon as Ben nodded his head he ran like a cheetah out of there.

You all laughed at this as you walked out still looking for Audrey.

Suddenly Mal had to say something.

"Guys.....Im sorry but, I need to tell you this, the kids are not getting off the Isle, its too dangerous." 

Everyone gasped.

"So your saying that we are saving your little butts for nothing?" Uma hastily said.

Mal sadly nodded.

"OH......THEN WHY DID YOU TAKE ME FOR TWO YEARS?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS IF IT WASN"T EVEN BENEFITING THE ISLE.....YOU-YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY, MY FRIENDS, AND THE ONE PERSON I ACTUALLY LOVED.....HARRY?!" You screamed this as tears formed in your eyes, "GOOD BYE...."

Celia took the ember and threw it into the water as you all walked away.

Suddenly there was pink smoke and Carlos, Jay, and Evie were turned to stone.

Harry faced you towards him and he wiped away your tears, holding you in a hug. Suddenly you were both turned to stone as well. But your tears were a crystal blue.