10.

𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒔 - 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

"—𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠; 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭."

The trip to Robyn's house was an enjoyable one. Onika and I talked quite a bit. I learned that she's not from the states and that she hates lemonade. Ironic, being I have an entire collection with that name. Allegedly she loves my fragrance line.

By the time we arrived she had already ran off with Lauren. I didn't mind much, Rob told me Loo hadn't been in her headspace for a minute either. The two of us made the joke that they were synced up. To our surprise, they heard that joke and scolded us for it.

I also told Rob about the vegan meat debate Onika and I had. She went into further detail about her choices on staying clear of most forms of meat. I respected her for it.

Robyn and I conversed for some time before the sound of glass breaking caught our attention. It was then followed by a loud scream from Lauren.

"Daddy!!" She cried out. The two of us looked at one another before running towards the back of the house.

When we finally got to the room, Lauren was sitting on her hands while on the bed. Her and Onika really are alike.

"Safe to say she's back in headspace." Robyn sighed, she walked over to Loo and started talking to her. I'm glad she's safe but I was still worried about where Onika was. There was shattered glass on the floor and no sign of her.

"Do you think that means Onika fell into her space as well?" I questioned aloud. Rob stopped caring for Lauren and looked toward me.

"Could be, it doesn't always happen like that but maybe." She says, then returning to her wife's care.

"I'll grab the broom while I look for her." I say. Just as I step out of the room, I feel the same thing hit my chest that hit it earlier—Onika.

"No need, I've already got it." Her voice says. I look down and she has the broom in her hand.

"There's your answer on the headspace." Rob laughs, Loo's on her back now.

"Shut the fuck up, Fenty." Onika says while cleaning the mess.

"What happened?" I butt in, seeing as no one was asking the right things.