02.

𝑩𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒆𝒔 - 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

"𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁'𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗮 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿."

I was nervous again, almost worse then what I was back at home. Now, I was here, and I didn't know what to do. Robyn sensed this and gripped my shoulder—I don't know what is was with her and that masculine gesture.

"Calm down, you've got this. Look—here comes Vanessa. She'll tell you everything I forgot to tell you." She joked, but I was far too nervous to laugh.

"Hello, I'm Vanessa. It's nice to meet you." The woman greeted me as she came closer. She held her hand out and I shook it firmly with a nervous smile.

"Sorry about my whispered tone but it's nap time for our little's and I don't want to wake any of them just yet." She giggled. I nodded in understanding. Nobody enjoyed a tired and whining little.

"Shit, I forgot it was nap time—let me go get Loo before she wake's up—" Robyn was whispering rather loudly as she ran towards the back. But the sentence was cut off by Loo.

"Nika!!" She screamed, and both Robyn and Vanessa groaned in unison. They both started running towards the back and I just decided to follow them. Standing here would be awkward.

They busted into one of the room with one of the pinkest doors I've ever seen and groaned again. I quickly caught up to them and smiled at the sight of Lauren clinging on to who had to be "Nika". Though she was clearly half sleep and her hair was done up into a bun.

"No, LooLoo. Sleep. I wan' sleep, no play." The girl whined, and I automatically felt my heart start to flutter. Finally taking the time to look her over I smiled harder. Her skin was a pretty caramel and once she opened her eyes fully their dark brown color captured me.

"Nooo, play! Nap later Nika, playy!" Lauren whined while dragging the girl out of her pastel pink bed.

"No, Loo let 'Nika sleep. She's been up all. day. Please let her sleep." Vanessa nearly begged as she picked Lauren up and handed her to Robyn. Followed by her picking up the little; "Nika".

"Shh, Nick. It's okay back to sleep." She cooed while laying her back down. The girl whined and shifted in her bed.

"No sleep Nika! Up! Up!" Loo continued to whine. Robyn placed her hand over her mouth to quiet her.

"Quiet before I pop you," She gritted while pulling her out the room. I was going to leave out with her but it seemed like Vanessa was struggling to get the little back to bed.

She kept whining and fussing. Vanessa pulled out her radio and "Nika" fell out onto the floor whining about not wanting another nap.

"Bell, can you come up here. Nick's acting out—she was woken up. Yea..." She said into the thing. I bit my lip. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to do this, but I had found interest in this little. She was more than beautiful—and even more so adorable.