93

"iris! athena!" i hear doyun shout from downstairs. "hurry up, juliette's here!" i sigh as i quickly put on perfume and grab my purse, shoving my wallet and phone in there along with a powerbank and my house keys.

it's now 7pm, and minhee, who's english name is juliette, is coming with saena and i to the club along with the other bridesmaids which include some of her friends and her cousin.

i then rush out of my bedroom and knock on the guest room which is where saena and jungsu are staying.
"come on, let's go." i call out as i go down the stairs, smiling at minhee as i then hugged her.

"hey, girly!" she laughs as he hugs me tightly, breaking the hug then whistling at me while looking at me up and down. "haven't met your boyfriend yet, but goddamn is he one lucky guy."
i wore a black dress which was tight around my body, making my figure more visible, i also wore a thin, short, white cardigan which was lace and had some floral patterns on the sleeves. i also had a white purse to match with it. i also plan or wearing my black platform boots - well only one platform boot since i'm wearing an actual boot on my other leg..

"what about a boyfriend?" jungsu calls out in korean, peeping his head from the kitchen which was where he and the other ms we're waiting for. although they aren't doyun's groomsmen, doyun still decided to let them tag along.

"is that your boyfriend?" minhee asks as he points over at jungsu. i let out a small laugh, and so does jungsu. saena then comes down the stairs.

"that one's my boyfriend." saena frowns as he skips over to jungsu, pecking his on his cheek, him resting his hands on saena's waist.
saena wore the same tight black dress as me, but instead of a white, lace cardigan, it was a light blue cotton cardigan. she also had 2 slam blue bows on either side of her head which tied 2 small pony tails.

minhee then furrows her eyebrows as she drags me over to the kitchen, looking at the boys.

"who's this one's boyfriend?" she asks. they all shake their head other than jiseok, who was on his phone trying to listen to something but tuned in once jooyeon nudged his arm. he looks up from his phone and immediantly chokes on whatever.

"i hope you can guess which one's the boyfriend." saena laughs as she watches me rush over to jiseok with a cup of water.

"wait," seungmin then calls out, "who's she?", he asks with a hint of confusion in his voice. minhee then lets out a small laugh as she smiles softly, bowing down slightly before looking at them and introducing herself.

"i'm lee juliette minhee, the soon to be wife of doyun." she says.
"keep your eyes to yourself, seungmin." sunjae laughs as he comes along into the kitchen, grabbing his keys off the hook again. "let's roll to the parties!"

"i'll catch up with you guys in a minute." jiseok calls out as he grabs my hand, bringing me to the livingroom. i frown in confusion as i look up at him.
"what's up?", i ask. jiseok sighs as he points to my boot.

"promise me you'll take it easy tonight?" he says, putting out his pinky finger. i nod my head with a small smile as i hook my pinky finger with his, us shaking it. he then pats my shoulder and pecks my lips quickly. "you look beautiful, by the way, baby." and with that he quickly ran out from the house after hearing gunil shout out for him from the front.

i then see minhee smiling at me with a raised eyebrow.
"what're you looking at?" i laugh as i head to the front, opening a cabinet and taking out one of the platform boots and putting on.

"knowing you, you'll be going crazy tonight."