≋1≋

It was night time at Kings house when Solaii and Kym got into a argument before a fight took place, They both rolling around on the floor while Solaii swung Kym screaming curses over and over again.

King hears commotion coming from the front of the house , he began walking out his room making his way towards the noise being greeted with Solaii on top of Kym as Kym windmilled attempting to get Solaii off. King seen what was taking place and immediately ran over to stop them from fighting, He grabbed Solaii and restrained her by pinning her to a wall, giving Kym time to leave out the front door.

After a while of King calming Solaii down , "I know you told me to stop letting her get in my head but tonight was the last-" King interrupted her "Bitch you wasn't listening what I was saying in the first place though." Solaii looked up at him raising a eyebrow while moving back a bit "who you talking to like that?" King chuckled a bit before replying with a smile "I'm done with your shit Solaii" She smiled and nodded doing a little shrug "that's fine with me." She walks towards the door , she didn't give a fuck anyway , he was a piece of shit. 

Slamming the door behind her , King sighed walking towards his room , smelling the strong scent of weed from his dresser he decided to roll up outside on the porch. He grabbed the weed and walked out sitting on the chair outside , after a few hours passed Kaya pulled up to the driveway, her music blasting out her car, "YO KING!" she yelled hanging out the window waving her hands. He looked up at her slowly before a smile formed on his face as she opened the door and walked up to the porch , her hips swaying side to side as the dress hugs her curves ,  his eyes shifted to her legs observing every detain in her body moving up to her eyes before she spoke "Didn't I tell you to stop smoking?" King looked at the blunt then her before replying "Yea , it just been a stressful night." She sits beside him and throws her arm over his shoulder letting her legs rest on top of his. "Just because your stressed doesn't mean to turn to drugs." King looked at her confused before putting the blunt out on his thumb "WEED IS FROM THE EARTH." He yelled before looking at her but she was already looking at him first.

The door swings open with her in his arms , him holding her up by the bottom of her thighs as they roughly make out, slamming her onto the couch before kissing on her neck softly allowing his hands to explore her body pushing the dress up above her thighs revealing her black panties that soon ended up on the floor. She unfastened his belt and unzipping his fly while he continued to kiss on her, she rubbed against his bulge creating friction while he used two fingers to rub against her clit in a circle motion hearing her moans fill the walls of the house.

Kaya then felt her body arch up off the couch , letting him explore her body as much as he wanted to, in that moment , King lined up his tip with her slit then rubbing it up and down against her before pushing it inside her , both of them letting out a breath and a moan, he started to push in and out of her feeling her walls tighten around his dick , kaya thought to herself, 'Am I really fucking my bestfriends Ex?'