Chapter 34

Biana never thought she'd see the day where Keefe would be giggling and kicking his feet in the air in her bed while cuddling one of her huge stuffed animals but hey, the world surprised Biana.
"It really went that well?" Biana questioned, smiling at Keefe as she was leaned against the desk.
"Biana, oh my god, you have no idea!" Keefe exclaimed, suddenly sitting up and smiling at Biana.
"Ugh, the kiss! The kiss was great! Also, a little off-topic, but Tam's baking was great too! Second best thing about that date!"

"The second best thing wasn't telling Tam that you love him?" Biana questioned, raising an eyebrow.
Keefe looked at Biana blankly.
"...The baking was the third best thing about the date." Keefe stated.
Biana smiled.
"Well I'm glad things worked out for you guys." Biana said.
"And...did you tell Tam that you loved him first or...?"
Keefe bit his lower lip, he just couldn't stop smiling.
"I let him say it first. Honestly, in that moment, it felt right for him to just say it first. Especially since he was so nervous! Oh, it was adorable Biana!" Keefe exclaimed, sighing out happily.
Biana seen how happy Keefe was, how he couldn't stop smiling like an idiot. 

"God you're so in love with Tam Song." Biana stated, shaking her head and smiling.
"How can I not be so in love with Tam Song?" Keefe questioned, holding the plush closer to him as he stared at Biana.
Biana giggled at Keefe and Keefe really could not stop smiling.
He was so happy with how the date went.

"Alright Hunkyhair, spill the entire thing. Where did Tam take you?"
"Ohh okay soo-!"

~~~~~

"Alright, Keefe is out gossiping with Biana and now it's time for you to spill how the date went!" Linh exclaimed, sitting down on Tam's bed next to him.
Tam fiddled with his hands as he began to smile.
"It went really well." Tam said, facing Linh.
"I actually told Keefe that I love him and he said it back and we actually kissed."

Linh seemed to blink, staring at Tam blankly.
"...So, you didn't chicken out? You actually did it?" Linh questioned, smiling at Tam as she leaned in closer.
Tam scoffed slightly. "Uh...yeah? I actually did it. Why are you so surprised?"
Linh raised her hands up in defense.
"Hey! You freak out and not do what you want to do as soon as your anxiety comes into play!" Linh exclaimed.
"I'm proud of you! You did it!"
Linh smiled at Tam. Tam bit his lower lip, smiling.
"I did it." Tam said.

The two then sat in a silence.

"...So, do you want to hear more details or...?"
"Uh... don't talk about your kiss in detail but yeah! Go on! I want to hear how it was from the start to the finish!"
"Mmhmm...okay, uh so-"

---------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 452