...

After a few minutes, we arrived in front of a huge building surrounded by other black colored sky scrapers. "Wow" I said, stepping out from the car just to gaze at how huge this place really is. "You're acting like this is the first time you've seen Hua's organization" Suho commented, stepping out of the car and making his way to my side. "Yeah, I've been here quite a bit but I don't think I'll ever get used to how huge the company father made" I retorted, gulping as Suho could only raise a brow. The Kain he knew never even looked at the building at all. He just entered how ever he pleased then left when there was nothing else for him to do. Now that he thought about it, the Kain he knew didn't like the building at all.

"So which ones for awakened ones?" I asked, turning to Suho after I started to get dizzy from the height. "This is the main one" he pointed to the largest building. "It's the headquarters aka awakened quarters for Hua. The surrounding buildings belong to the ordinary people that have to do with transportation, security measures, social media, trades, investments, etc. we kinda just do anything with business so we won't expose the awakened headquarters for Hua" I stopped following him inside, mouth on the floor. "What? The surrounding buildings are also on my fathers care?" I asked watching Suho look back, nodding. There's around 5 buildings almost as huge as the main one with the same design. Those belong to Ilseong Hua!?

"No wonder we're stinking rich" I mumbled only to feel Suhos glare. "We know young master. No need to rub it in" he scoffed, opening the doors for me as I entered. Once I did, everyone stopped in their tracks as I took off my sun glasses, folding them onto my jackets neck hem.

"Good evening young master!!!" I jumped back startled with the loudest greeting ever known to man. Everyone bowed 90 degrees right towards me. They stayed that way too. "Uh- g-good evening to you all too" by the time I response back, everyone went straight back to working on their own things.

This place has a huge amount of awakened ones. Of all types too. At Shinhwa I could clearly feel their wind attribute. In the Union I could feel the ice pricking at my skin just passing by. But here? It's a mixture of everything.

I feel ice, fire, wind, icky, etc. I can feel all kinds walking around Hua. "Haha, I know you never get used to the greetings that give you. Every time you get scared and wave them off because you don't know what to do" Suho laughed, guiding me to the elevators. "No kidding. By the way, I heard Hua takes in all kinds of attributed personnel. How many do they have?" Suho clicked a button, a different elevator compared to the regular ones used. He scanned his ID on a scanner, earning a quick "Welcome Suho Yun" before the elevator started to make its way down.

"I have no idea. We get new recruits everyday now because our people are pretty cruel when it comes to mistreating children. I heard yesterday about 12 to 30 kids arrived at the organization. We have separate apartments for our people as well, unless they choose to live somewhere else. So the kids are currently recovering there and the injured are at a hospital run by Hua" I blinked. Wait for Hua has apartments and a hospital? Wow. "Does Doctor Pi treat the patients in the hospital?" I asked when we entered the elevator and waited til the doors shut tightly. Suho shook his head.

"Doctor Pi only treats the master. And if need be, you, young master. He doesn't take care of anyone else besides the Hua lineage" I pursed my lips. "What about his apprentices?" Suho nodded his head. "His 2 apprentices are the main doctors at the hospital. We treat any and all awakened ones but to a certain extent. We only give special treatment to those affiliated with Hua" he said, knowing well many awakened ones come to their hospital to get treated as either run away or unaffiliated.

"Oh, that's interesting" I said, watching Suho smile a little. "You know, me and my brother were on the brink of death after we fought with the master. We were unaffiliated at the time. Yet he still had the doctors treat us to the best of their ability. At first we resented him for it but later found out he didn't treat us specially just because he didn't want to be considered a murderer. He would treat many the same. Such as families who wished to remain quiet about being awakened one's, they'd specially go to Hua than any other organization because the master allowed them to get full benefits. Only if they had a good reason and proof to it all. The master is especially adamant about not allowing any treatment to criminals. It's why our Hua members are required to memorize every single international and South Korean awakened criminal" he smiled brightly speaking of it.