Chapter 13: Friends of yours?

BEN's POV

"Yellow is not your color, Ben," Logan laughed obnoxiously as I walked into the living room.

"Shut up it's the only yellow shirt I have," I told her.

I wore a yellow baggy T-shirt with the Adidas logo in the middle. I looked at Logan as she sat on the couch wearing a cropped green tank top and black leather pants.

"I still think you should wear green tonight," she commented raising her eyebrows at me. "I bet Sarah-Jessica will be wearing green."

I actually hoped she would be wearing green. If she wore yellow I would constantly be thinking about who she was interested in knowing very well it wasn't me.

"Your hair isn't very wavy anymore," She stood up and pointed out.

She walked over to me and touched the end of my hair which I pulled away from her.

I tucked the ends back behind my ears and said, "I'm letting it grow out a little."

I looked down at my phone to see that Parker had texted me.

P: Text me when u get there

B: K.

"We should probably head over," I told Logan double checking the time.

"No one wants to be the first one to a stoplight party," she groaned like I should have already known that.

"Yeah well I want to beat everyone else there," I told her while putting on my coat.

With a loud groan, she said, "Whatever. I'm letting you know now I'm getting very drunk tonight."

"I will not be," I stated shaking my head. "Not after Friday."

"Still recovering?" She smirked at me as we walked out the door.

***

"Jesus you weren't joking around Blake!" Logan looked around his house wide-eyed.

There was already music echoing throughout the house and most of the lights were either dimmed or turned off.  Blake and the rest of his bandmates stood in the living room laughing.

I looked around surprised, not expecting such a family home. Even though it was pretty dark I could still see all the photographs hanging on the walls.

"You've got some catching up Loogie!" Max shouted and raised the solo cup in his hand.

We walked over closer to them and were greeted by Blake holding out two cups for us. I grabbed it from his hand and nodded in thanks. I turned as I heard more people start to trickle in behind us.

"Do you know if your mate is coming?" Blake asked casually.

I nodded and answered, "Yeah, I think so anyway."

PARKER's POV

I plopped him down on his bed and his limbs flailed about. He looked up at me with his eyes half shut and a wide smile.

"Woahy woah how many beers did I have?" Holden chuckled to himself, barely able to say the words.

"Too many, I guess!" I fake laughed while answering him.

Drool dropped from the corner of his mouth as his eyes finally shut.

"Come...snuggle...with...me honey," he whined sleepily.

"I'll be right there sugar plum, I'm just gonna pee first," I told him sarcastically.

Not even two seconds later he was out cold. I shook him a couple of times before I left just to be sure. I didn't want to have to do this to him but he left me no choice.