Listen Closely - Emily Prentiss

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Praise, phone sex, etc...
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

✧❁❁❁✧❁❁❁✧

It took everything in you to hide your moans of pleasure, but your fingers curling against your sensitive walls had the sinful noise come out without warning. The ravenette on the other end of your phone call lifted a high brow.

"Oh? Does my sweet girl miss me that much?" she teased, leaning back in her chair with a tight smirk.

Emily had been away at work with the group while you stayed back to help Garcia, but the long cold nights without your lover were starting to get to you.

You missed her.

Her smile.

Her eyes.

But most importantly...

Her touch.

She always kept you warm, cozy, and fuzzy whenever she laid a finger on you. Just the simplest touch from the woman had your knees go weak and your heart beat faster. Her presence alone could knock you off your feet.

It was something you missed the most. Having her close to you. Making you feel good. Ensuring her little princess was taken care of.

"Miss you, s-so much—" you confessed, head falling deeper into the pillow as the woman on the phone next to you let out a small laugh.

"Always so needy, even when I'm not around."

"Yess... so needy.." you bit your bottom lip to hold back a whimper.

"Don't hide those pretty little sounds from me, sweet girl. Let me hear you."

You let out another breathy moan that had Emily rubbing her own thighs together at the sound of you pleasuring yourself on the other end of the call.

"That's my good girl. Don't be shy."

She was glad to be alone in the room, as she could feel a blush creeping across her porcelain features. She almost had to share her office space, but was now glad Garcia stayed back so she could slide her cold hand down her stomach and into her pants.

"I- I miss you so much— fuck I wish you were here," you softly moaned out just loud enough for her to hear.

"I love it when you say 'fuck', it's so hot."

"Fuck..." you whimpered.

Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head at your words, as her own digits slid under her panties and circled her sensitive clit.

"Such a naughty little thing..."

Your fingers were roughly thrusting, each movement eliciting a higher pitched moan from you, and the ravenette could tell you were getting close.

Your free hand played with your tit, exploring and kneading at every curve before swiping your thumb over your hardened nipple. You brought the bud between your fingers, twisting and pulling to elicit more than just a few simple moans.

"Just like that. You're doing so good for me.."

Emily drew her fingers across her folds, her slick arousal coating them before she brought them back to her most sensitive spot, circling the bud in tight, meticulous circles.

You wouldn't have known what the woman was doing until you heard a gasp-like moan on the other end of the line that pulled your attention away from yourself.

"E-Em? Are you—"

"Mmm— don't stop my sweet girl and keep those pretty little sounds going. Can you do that for me?"

"Mhm!" You nodded your head as if the woman could see, but the lewd moans entering her ear let her know you wouldn't go silent on her.

You could feel your legs tense, her words of encouragement sending you over the edge. Your heart was beating rapidly, back arching off the duvet, and fingers grabbing roughly at your breast.

"I-I'm gonna—" You cut yourself off with the most pornographic moan Emily had ever heard from you.

"You're doing so good for me, princess. Go on and come, I know how much you need it. Let me hear everything."

Her own legs grew tense, the feeling of her getting closer and closer to her own release was becoming too much for her to handle.

"Oh— Em! F-Fuck..."

Your walls clenched around your curled fingers, making it harder to keep your movements going but you pushed through, wanting to savor your orgasm and allow as many moans, groans, and whines to escape for the ravenette to listen to.

"Such a good girl..."

Emily let out a satisfied sigh as her hips involuntarily bucked against her fingers as she allowed herself to come along with you. Her lace panties being ruined by not only her arousal from before, but her come that now dropped from her cunt.

"So so good for me," she quietly whimpered.

Your breathing labored, pure bliss filling your entire body as you immediately shoved your come coated fingers into your mouth.

Emily knew by the satisfied hum and the slightly wet noises on the other end of the phone that you were tasting yourself and she couldn't stop herself from doing the same. Her own fingers slid down to her hole, collecting her own release before copying your actions.

"I wish you were here to see the mess I made," you teased the woman when you finally were able to catch your breath.

You heard a barely audible chuckle that had you biting your bottom lip with a smile before her voice came through right after.

"We'll just have to make another mess when I get home, Princess." She smirked widely after hearing a needy whimper come from you at her promising words. "Now be mommy's good girl and keep your hands to yourself until I get back."