Flower Field - Jennifer Honey

Question: How do we feel about a Larissa x Morticia x Reader oneshot next?

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Praise, thigh riding,
overstimulation, semi-public sex, etc...
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

✧❁❁❁✧❁❁❁✧

"Close your eyes." You urged your lover, earning a high raised brow and a small smile from her in response. "Now open your mouth." You pulled your bottom lip between your teeth, picking up a chocolate covered strawberry and holding it between your fingers.

Jennifer followed your instructions, spreading her lips almost instantaneously.

You bring the fruit to her lips, the brunette sitting  in front of you slightly flinching at the sudden contact, but easing up after tasting the chocolate along her tastebuds. A small chuckle elicited from the woman as she opened her eyes after taking a chunk off the fruit.

Your eyes couldn't help but stare lovingly at the woman in front of you as she slowly finished eating the fruit. She looked ethereal in the sunlight. Pale skin seemed to glow from the suns light gaze, and hazelnut eyes shining brightly in your direction.

You were too caught up in her beauty to notice that she had asked you a question until the hand resting on your knee gave you a gentle squeeze, snapping you out of your daze.

"Hmm?" You knitted your brows in confusion.

Jennifer chuckled, curious eyes gazing into yours. "I said, do I have something on my face?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"You're staring at me."

"I can't help it." Your lips quirked into a small smile, "You're just so damn beautiful." You admitted, admiring the way her eyes lit up at your words.

She had the most captivating looking eyes you've ever seen. The kind that pulled you into a trance at just the slightest glance. She knew the impact she had on you whenever she glanced at you with those innocent looking eyes, and did it purposely whenever she could.

Tanned cheeks flushed when you tucked a short stray hair behind her ear. "You are the most precious thing I have ever laid my eyes on, my sweet angel." You pulled her face in with your hands on her cheeks, peppering her face with light kisses.

"I love you," She smiled against your lips.

"I love you more."

"How much more?" She questioned teasingly, hand sneaking up from your knee to your thigh.

"Someone's feeling a bit cheeky today, now is she?"

Your question got answered, not by words, but by the slightest tilt of her head and a subtle faux innocent expression that spread across her face.

"Let's just say I'm feeling a bit. . . adventurous today. After all, we do have the day to ourselves, and not a single person around us for miles." She lifted her sundress above her knees as she crawled into your lap, a sudden surprising burst of confidence coursing through her.

It made you happy seeing her so confident after everything that had happened to her. It had taken you ages to get this side of her to come out, and she was thankful that you were patient with her as she came out of her shell little by little.