Quick & Quiet - Clarissa Dovey

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Praise, slight degradation,
semi-public sex, etc...
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

✧❁❁❁✧❁❁❁✧

"I've been looking for you, darling." You let out a sigh of relief at the sight of familiar curly haired locks.

"Oh!" The brunette slightly jumps, your sudden appearance catching her off guard. "One of these days you're going to give me a heart attack." She laughed to herself, hiding a hand behind her back as she turned to face you.

"I knew I could find my little bookworm in the library of all places." You say, leaning against the bookshelf.

"Well you've found me." She smiled sweetly.

"What are you up to down here?" You ask with a quizzical brow.

"Just uh– just browsing."

She was lying.

And you knew she was lying because your sweet Clarissa always had a tell.

Her eyes would immediately avoid your gaze, and her lashes would flicker faster than usual. It was honestly cute, and you didn't have the heart to tell her she was a bad liar.

"Then show me what's in your hand there." You pointed to the hand still hiding behind her back from your view.

"It's nothing," She attempted to take a step back, only for you to take another step towards her with a smirk.

Clarissa's eyes fell to the floor in embarrassment when she brought the book she was reading into your view.

Fifty Shades of Grey.

Your smirk only deepened, your tongue flicking over the bottom lip as you gaze at her flushed figure.

"My my, what do we have here?" You open the book to the bookmark she had left to mark her spot. Eyes scanned the dialogue, immediately lighting up when you read the filthy smut covering the pages. "Is this how you want to be treated? Like the woman in the book?" You shut the book swiftly with one hand, tilting your head at the end of your question.

"I–" Her face immediately grew a shade darker, rounded cheeks covered with a deep blush. "Sometimes I think about it. . ."

"About what, exactly?" You teased her, body slipping even closer to hers as you spoke.

Clarissa looked around, making sure nobody was in listening distance before she spoke, "About you treating me like– like a–" She cleared her throat, visibly embarrassed by her own dirty thoughts.

"Slut?"

The brunette pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, nodding her head slowly.

"Oh baby, all you had to do was ask." You tuck a stray curl behind her ear, and lean forward, lowering your voice before you speak again, "Let's try it right now, shall we?" Clarissa immediately met your gaze with wide-eyes when you took hold of her hand and guided her to the most abandoned corner of the room behind a plethora of bookshelves.

"R-Right here?!"

"Right here. Right now."

You sank to the floor in front of her, knees hitting the scratchy carpet below you, and tossing the book to the side.

"Don't you want to be my little slut? Getting fucked by your girlfriend in the library seems like a good way to test your limits." You glide your fingertips under Clarissa's dress and up her smooth leg. "Not only do we have the possibility of getting caught, but it would be you who would lead someone in this direction if you're not quiet." She whimpered when your hand cupped her center, her arousal prominently soaking through her underwear. "But that thought turns you on, doesn't it? Having to be quiet when we both know you're a screamer. . ." Clarissa let out another small whimper when your fingers rubbed against her clit.