Chapter-9 💙

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘
__________________________

Jimin was visibly upset after realising that the love story of the couple he was invested in really didn't have the love he was hoping for but he tried to let it go.

Taehyung's one of the most kindest, sweetest person and he obviously cared for the prince a lot.

And Jungkook too even if he looked a bit more strict and reserved. He also held a soft soft for his fiancé.

They are a great couple together and that's what mattered.

"It's so boring here."Groaned Hoseok and it snapped him out of his thoughts.

"Shut it."Muttered Yoongi while smiling at a guest.

"If Jin hears you, we all will have to listen to his lecture on how this dinner is infact not boring."

They were at the dinner hosted by elder's parents in honour of their marriage anniversary.

All the important people of the country were there including the prince representing the royal family.

"I must say that brooch they gave all the guests is pretty cool."Said Taehyung and pointed at his.

Yoongi hummed.

"Ofcourse."

"His dad has most of the jwellery market covered with his stores."

Just then Hoseok pointed at Namjoon's brooch with bemusement.

"Why is yours different from us ?"

"And it's even more pretty."

The other shrugged in a non-chalant manner.

"I am the boyfriend,you know."He said and gulped down the rest of champagne.

Namjoon also took another glass from the waiter but didn't get the chance to drink it as Jin joined them and snatched the glass muttering.

"This is so boring."

"I can't believe it."

And Hoseok turned to Yoongi with a look which the other tried to ignore as Jimin and Taehyung tried to stop themselves from laughing.

★★★★★★

"Sleepover tonight."Cheered Hoseok as he sat in the backseat along with Jimin who giggled along.

Taehyung smiled at them and turned to face Jungkook.

"I'll be leaving now."

"See you tomorrow."He said and Jungkook nodded with his lips curled up.

"Okay."

"Text me when you are home, alright ?"

The younger nodded.

"Yes."

But before they could say anything else.

Hoseok was shouting again.

"Hurry up."

Taehyung chuckled.

"He drank a bit today."

"I should leave."

"Bye."

Jungkook just gestured him to get in the car and he did but not before waving at him.