Chapter-1💙

Note- This story takes place in an alternate universe.

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistake 😘
_________________________

Jimin tightly held onto the strap of his bag as he walked through the gates of his new university.

After living his whole childhood in Japan. He was back to his birth country.

As he moved forward he could see all the student dawning the same uniform as him which was a surprise at first but after knowing it was a private university with top rank.

The uniform did make sense to him.

Jimin was new to the environment and it all seemed very fascinating to him.

He hoped that his university life would bring him new friends and experiences and oh boy little did he know that he would actually get a lot more than he wished.

★★★★★★

Okay so the first day of university went pretty okay to be honest

And it was only possible because of an angel named Kim Seokjin who saw him being an awkward bun ( his exact words ) and decided to take the younger under his wing.

Jimin actually had lunch in the cafeteria with the friends of the elder and they were all kind and sweet to him.

By the end of day he had also started to warm upto them.

So,he concluded that he would be fine as Jin and him were walking together after all the classes were over.

But the pair did stop on their way when someone called the elder's name.

"Jin hyung."

A boy with a bright smile on his face rushed to them with a small pastel blue box in his hand.

"Taehyung-ah."The other greeted with an equally big grin.

"Here."

The younger passed the box to him and bowed to him.

"Thankyou for sharing your notes with me previously."

"I brought cookies for you from your favourite bakery."

"Please enjoy them."

And Jin took the box enthusiastically.

"Really ?"

"They really make some of the best cookies."

"Thankyou."

"I'll enjoy them."

Just then the younger also noticed Jimin who was standing beside them quietly and their eyes met.

Taehyung bowed to him politely which made him hastily bow back as well.

"Hello."He greeted.

And Jimin nodded awkwardly.

"Are you new here ?"He questioned.

The shy boy nodded yet again.

With a kind smile on his face the other introduced himself.