Chapter-4💙

Please vote 💜
Ignore the mistakes 😘
_________________________

"Why are you not accepting my follow request ?"

Jin yelled at his phone and threw it on the bed in frustration.

Jimin laughed from where he was sitting at the dresser and Taehyung tried to hush him in order to not ruin his make up.

"And who this person is in question ?"The younger asked in a teasing tone as the elder sighed and slumped down on the bed.

The other just replied with a groan but the student president didn't stop there.

"Besides you don't need anyone else when I am here."

Jin actually smiled at that while rolling his eyes.

"I guess you can say that but you have only been hanging out with us this whole week because Jungkook is in Paris for an energy conservation summit."

Taehyung stood up properly and pointed a make up brush in the elder's direction threateningly.

"It's not like that and you know it."

"Yeah, sure."Snickered Jin and the younger continued doing Jimin's make up.

"Stop complaining now and get ready for the party."

"You want me to be there with you. But you are not ready yourself."

Jin casted his phone a glance only to be left disappointed as there was no sign of the notification he wanted.

"Fine."

"I need to drown my sorrows with alcohol anyway."

When he finally left the room to get dressed. Taehyung leaned forward to check his make up skills on Jimin.

"Pretty."

"Yoongi hyung won't be able to take his eyes off you."

The other blushed and looked to the side clearly startled by his comment.

"How ?"He questioned.

And Taehyung winked at him.

"Just."

★★★★★★

"Taehyung."

"What a lovely surprise." 

"I was not sure if you would join us or not."Said Junghwan with a bright grin and pulled him in a hug.

The other chuckled.

"It's good to see you, too."

The host of the party pulled away from the hug only to look at him with a cheeky smile.

"Well let me tell you." 

"You are lucky."

"Security is particularly tight,today."

"So,you can let loose without any hesitation."

"No media, no phones, nothing."

"Really ?"

"Thankyou."

"I really need it."

Junghwan then moved to greet Jin and Jimin.

"You will find someone after you turn around the corner here."