Chit Chat (undertale!aus) drafted

Start from the beginning

    The skeleton is wearing his usual get-up, furred black jet with a red turtleneck, his shark teeth with that one particular golden canine. Yeah he looks pretty disfigured and passed out alright.

    Her face leans closer to the skeleton, eyeing his facial structure like she hadn't already seen it a few hundred times before. Her ears was quick to pick up the sounds of shuffling behind her, she jumped up and saw Satin had woken up, weakly reaching out a hand to her, she got and idea of what the skeleton wanted to do and tested her lucky by bolting towards the exit door.

    Just as she opens the door, someone else has already occupied the doors space, blocking her only escape route.

    The two of them just kept staring at each other unblinking and she could've sworn little stars starts to form in the skeletons eyes, grin widening ever so slightly the longer they looked at each other.

  "HELLO HU-!"

    Before the blue caped skeleton, or rather, Cobalt, could finish his sentence, she could see a flash of red in her vision and was thrown across the room, making impact with the hard wall. All the air was pushed out of her chest and she tries to recollect her breathing, laying dead on the floor. Damn bubs...., 

    She tried to laugh but only managed to croak out unintelligible little sounds. She didn't make an effort to move and just stayed down for a while as she could hear some fast-paced footsteps making its way towards her. She just stares down at Cobalt as he gives a quick check up on her, seeing if she's still breathing and such, kinda funny to see as she's sure he's not realising her eyes are still wide open.  He hesitated at first, which she assumed is because he'safraid he might hurt her further or something.  It didn't take long for her to be picked up by the blue caped skeleton. 

    He's carrying her in his arm like she weights nothing. It'd always be both fascinating and terrifying to think about honestly. Somehow the skeleton is convinced she's actually passed out which mean she now have to act right or they'll start asking her too many things too early. She's not against answering questions and but, she got an odd little feeling in her thats something is, off.

    She purposely tilted her head away from the skeleton so she could see what she could, noticing how all three skeleton from earlier had gotten up, one of which stood a lot father from everyone else. She could feel the skeletons one piercing red eye staring back at her sharply, with a grin and all. She could feel the tinggly unease and the urge to smile back at Gray's face. 

    She got a feeling Gray knew she's not actually passed out and is just trying to make her feel discomfort. The scene is quite hilarious to think about. It's unusual for her to find not-even-a-joke thing funny. She'd consider anything 'funny' if she thinks it is. That, is both disturbing and hilarious.

    Her view is then blocked by a much taller skeleton wearing blue star themed pajamas, Cyperus seemed just as happy as the blue caped skeleton to see her but with more freedom of expression, it is somewhat sweet to see him like this again....again?    

    Without missing a beat the blue caped skeleton brought her upstairs and for safety precautions he brings her head into his chest holding it in place, he's holding onto her like he just saved a child from the inside of a burning house.

 ~~~   

    It didn't take long for her to be brought upstairs, she couldn't see most of the routes taken since the skeleton was holding onto her pretty closely to him. She's soon placed onto the comfy green couch, a pillow and a blanket thrown over to her carefully. Some more skeletons gathers into the living room, some of them are definitely not pleased to be woken up. (Couldn't blame em tho, what time is it anyways?)