Unarchieved (undertale!aus) scraped

Start from the beginning

  As it seemed, Entity took shorter routes around and only near their shelter much like patrols while Ophelia would be tired from exploring around the city. From what they could gather ,they haven't eaten since the day they were out of their home. How long has it been? A few...weeks? Ain't that long? Ghost doesn't specifically needs nutrition or food which means they're completely fine meanwhile the Hollows are internally starving. Not much of a news to Entity and despite them being able to sustain without food for a little more than a normal human she still worries for Ophelia.

  As off today, Entity had been in the cabin Reading the dusty books on the shelf's which who-knows how many times she had read. Ophelia came back which made Entity flinched but as she turns back to her oh-so-interesting book she can feel the invisable weighted touch all on the front of her body and arm, as if carrying someone.

  She grumbled under her breath and rub herself uncomfortably with the book already flat on the table, what is Ghost doing? Just as Ophelia was about to lay flat on the couch, Ghost came in with a hooded child in their arms, not in their small spirit for but their original. The more humane body. The child was soaked in rain water, understandable with it being rainy today. Their clothes are dirtied. How Ghost find this child is clueless to them,

 "EnTity! EntItY! PleASEee heLp!" Ghost half-yelled, non of them really like to raise their voices anyway.

_ Not in any circumstances._

  Entity's eye widens looking at the scene before her and walks towards Ghost looking at the child in their arms. The kid's unconscious, their breathing's a little fast but are slowing it's pace. Using her healing ability to the kid, their body were wrapped in many threads of shimmering bright grey-silver strings, lighting the dim room slightly.

  The kid didn't stir under it and seemed to relax as the strings fades into sparkles and nothing. The pain surges slowly into Entity which caused her to suck in breathes slightly. Some parts of her body became numb and weak for a second as she catches to control herself again. Just the side effect. She's quick to recover with slow and steady breathes again. 

  The whole time Ophelia had been staring at the two of them, immobilized. As the healing ends a part of her was triggered seeing Entity hurting making her eyes glow bright but it slowly fades as Entity regains herself. Entity was definitely going to question Ghost but they were quick to then transfer the kid intk the room behind them for the child to rest, mostlikely the only bedroom in this woodland cabin.

  She's very tired traveling a lot more today and she somehow was able to break into a small convenience store and grab a sandwich. The thought of stealing made her bitter to herself but they'll remember to tell someone when they took something from them which is why Ophelia left a note on the counter for whoever came into the store first to see. How she got the note? Took a pen and opened a notepad only to use it once.

  She didn't take the pen or notepad with her and left it at the counter aswell. She'll remember to repay for the things she took....hopefully.

  As confused as she is Entity, the sandwich in her hand seemed meaningless to herself at the moment having a new little visitor at charge. Ophelia didn't know what the child had been through but she's fine with giving the sandwich to the child instead for herself, not even a little. She can survive a few more months, why the heck not? Ghost had left the bedroom into the living with Entity and Ophelia.

  Ophelia didn't bother for a story at the moment especially with her being tired and all and set the sandwich onto the coffee table and bid her and the two goodnight, resting on the spacious couch instead. Entity and Ghost glance at each other and merely shrug, they wouldn't bother Ophelia but talking would mostlikely not help with any of them being quite light-sleepers so Entity was willing to listen to Ghost another time, _that is if they'd tell._