chapter 3

Everyone is present in party hall except Aadya she didn't come till now, everyone think that is taking time to getting ready but the problem is she don't wanted to se someone particular, she is already she wear a navy blue saree, she prefer indian .

She is walking in her room when someone knock her door, now she understands that she can't avoid him she opened door and find Rishab

Rishab POV

I was waiting for Aadu but when didn't come after so many minutes so I asked aunty she told me is getting ready, first thing which cross my mind she don't take that much time to get ready she is so simple ,she don't use makeup.
After coming here her mood is down I noticed it but I thought it's because of she don't want to be part of crowd she always prefer to be alone more than people she only talk few people.

I think I should check her what's taking her that much time when she opened the door my god she is looking very beautiful, she is looking so innocent I want to protect her all my life ,
I was looking at  her a creep when she shake me by shoulder

End of Rishab POV

Aadya- where were you lost I was calling you let's go.

She hold his hand start going to tha party hall.
Rishab is totally lost in her Beauty he is looking at her with a sweet smile.
When they are descending stairs everyone is looking at her , Ruhi noticed their joined hand and smile she always want them together she knew everything about Aadya that's why she thinks Rishab can love her more than anyone.
They reach and stand beside Ruhi.

Ruhi- oh ho my Aadu  you are looking extremely hot and cute and beautiful, if I was a boy I'll definitely marry you.
Three af them laughed.

Aadya- axa did you she mumma papa where are they ?

Ruhi- they are with mr. Chaudhari .

Aadya- you guys don't go anywhere I'm just coming I have a work with mumma.

She left to search her Ankur and Siddhi.

Ruhi- Rishab please stop looking at her like that , you are looking like a creep.

Rishab- really but what can I do she is looking like a cute doll.

Ruhi-go propose her before someone else take your doll.

On the other side Aadya is searching for her parents when she see Vidhan coming form somewhere, Vidhan noticed her he see her yesterday with Siddhi at dinning table but didn't get time to talk, he smiled at her his smile is the rarest thing in his house.

Vidhan- you are Aadya Siddhi aunty's daughter na .

Aadya- yes bhai.

Vidhan felt like she is his pari whome he lost ten years ago.

Vidhan- pari ........he wisperd

Aadya left from there she don't want to cry in front of anyone. She is walking lost in her thoughts when she bumped in someone before she can fall he hold her waist, she closed her eyes in fear of falling but when she didn't fall she opened her eyes and noticed the face is avoiding , he is none other than Yugant who hold she immediately come uot and left from there without saying anything. She find her parents and talk with them then again come to ruhi and Rishab. After some time party started everyone is enjoying expect three persons Aadya was in deep  thoughts when someone forward his hand she look upward and find Rishab with a killer smile, she forward her hand in his with a smile.

They both dance on dekh Lena

and in last he put his forehead on her her she close her eyes in response, she like this closeness.

Rishab- Aadya.........in slow voice

Aadya- hmm

Rishab- I love you.....he wisperd

Aadya opened her eyes and try to say something but Rishab interrupted .

Rishab- not now please you can answer me after sometime........he said a kissed her forehead in front of everyone.

Someone didn't like his this action he have no idea but he is burning in jealous while he himself is sitting beside his fiancee.