T W O

A week later

"Hurry up Sunghoon-ah!"

The girl looks at her neighbors house, watching the boy quickly run out while putting his shoes on. "Sorry I woke up late!"

"Well yeah I know, I looked out the window and your ass was still sleeping." She chuckles, waiting for the boy before continuing on their walk.

The two have lived beside each other for years, their mothers were bestfriends, hence their close relationship that made them bestfriends.

The two walked together to school, laughing and talking about the most random things you could talk about.

"I'll see you at lunch?"

The boy nods, each of them waving good bye before leaving to their respective classrooms.

When lunch time arrived, the girl saw her bestfriend at their usual lunch table, walking over to him with her food.

"I think I just fell in love." Sunghoon mutters as she sits down. The girl raises her brow. "Huh?"

He gestures with his head to another part of the cafeteria, the girl following his eyes.

Her eyes land on another girl, her smile so vibrant. Her hair was long and dark, her eyelashes were longer than others and she had a natural tint to her cheeks.

She felt a pang in her chest when watching the girl, a kick to her gut as she looked back at her bestfriend admiring the stranger.

Before he could catch her expression, the girl plasters on a fake smile, looking at the boy. "Are you that amazed by her beauty?" She chuckles, the boy nodding.

"She's in my maths class." She says when recognising the girl. "Really! What's her name?"

"Choi Ara."

He smiles wider.

"Choi Ara.. I like the name. Pretty just like her."

She shakes her head with a smile, looking down at her food as she grew full without even having a bite. The smile she forced slowly pulled back, a metal spoon in one hand as she played with her rice.

"Hurry and eat before lunch is over." Sunghoon says, taking a bite out of his own food before looking back at the new girl,

She puts her spoon down and takes her chopsticks, attempting to place a piece of kimchi in her mouth but she couldn't.

"I'm not hungry you can eat it."

She pushes the plate towards him.

She looks up as she gets no response, seeing the boy too busy staring at the other girl. "Go ask her out or something. You look creepy staring at her like that."

"Should I?"

Her eyes widen and her smile drops, faking an emotion was beyond her capability now.

"I mean, I'll get to know her a bit first." He says, his eyes still on her. "I need to go bathroom. Don't wait for me."

She leaves the boy, ignoring his shouts to her.