home is where the heart is

Start from the beginning

Juliet's Pov

Everything is so bright and there are so many smells, but seeing Lilly makes my little circle complete. I have the two most important people in my life right in front of me. She cries as she runs into my arms, I sit down on my knees to properly bring her into my arms. "My baby girl. I love you to the moon and to Saturn" I coo her as she sobs. I winch from her hard hug as my ribs hurt.

"Princess, you need to be careful with mommy. She is a little hurt" Will tells her soothingly and she nods before turning her attention back to me.

"Mommy you came back to me" she cries, and I can't stop my tears. This little girl must have gone through hell the last couple of weeks but thank God Will has been there for her through it all. If I can't be there, I am confident that she is safe with him. He might not be ready to be a father, that's what he said for the longest time, but he is like a father to her.

The crying is a bit overwhelming but I'm doing what I can to keep it together for her sake. She deserves this moment to react however she wants. God she is only seven years old, this is way too much for her.

Looking over her shoulder I look at Will who is silently crying too. I reach out an arm for him and he comes over and sits on the floor with us as all three of us cry. Most of the time I try to stay strong in front of Lilly, and put her feelings and her needs first. But it's okay to show emotions in front of your children, they know that we are only human too. Showing feelings doesn't need to be a bad thing, and what has happened over the last few weeks needs to be cried over.

After sitting on the floor for a while we migrate to the kitchen where the chef has left dinner ready for us. We can also hear the nanny leaving the apartment. I would go say hi to her too, but right now I need time with just Lilly and Will. I'm not in the mood to see a lot of people right now. I don't even know if my family has been alerted I'm home, but I'm honestly too exhausted and overwhelmed to make that call right now. I'm just going to assume Will has called them.

I haven't eaten a proper meal since I was taken. What I have eaten was just random things he got me here and there, but nothing proper like this. Daniel has made breakfast for dinner which he knows I love. will probably texted him and told him to make something I love for dinner when we are in the hospital.

will told me on the way over here that he talked to my parents while he was waiting for the agent to finish talking with me. He didn't know much other than that I was safe, was getting the best medical care, and was talking to a federal agent. will decided on my behalf that no one would come over today so I could get some time to settle myself. It's late anyway so we are only going to eat and relax before bed. It's good because I don't think I could handle seeing everyone right now, I need time with my two favorite people.

"Mommy Willy and I have watched lots of movies. And I didn't go to school, but I did school in his office like a grownup going to work. I got to do cartwheels around the office floor, and everyone was nice to me. Miss Cecilia even got me chocolate but that was supposed to be a secret so don't tell anyone" Lilly goes over what she has done over the last few weeks. I want to cry over all I've missed while I've been away. And I'm terrified about what kind of long-term damage this will have done to her. As far as I know, it can take a while before the reactions show, for some it can take years.

will told me earlier that he has worked hard to keep her spirits up, but it's been hard. They have done things together that she loves, and he has given her all the attention she needs. The nights have been the hardest where she has cried a lot and fallen asleep in his arms. Thank God she had him to rely on.

"That sounds like an adventure. Getting to do school where we work. I'm sure you had lots of fun" I say.

。゚•┈--୨♡୧--┈• 。゚