20

WARNING:LONG AND VERY CHAOTIC CHAPTER.

"Jungkook ru-" an explosion erupt in one of the room upstairs,instantly taking fire,fallowed by man in riot gears surrounded the mansion in every angle,jungkook eyes widen."what the f-"before he could finish,thanks to jimin pulling him inside he missed a bullet."what's going on!?"jungkook panicked puzzle as jimin began to drag him into the meeting room."we're under attack,finally "jimin told unfazed,a smile on his face,he was waiting for this so long.jimin began to drag jungkook inside after shielding the door with an invisible shield Tae developed.

" where's hoseok?"jungkook frown,pulling his arms out of jimins soft one's as he turn around another explosion erupt outside shaking the entire building."why do you care,we gotta move fast,let's go!"jk ignored jimin and went back to where he came from in search of hoseok.jimin groan.agitated but who was he to stop jungkook?with a sigh he went to look for the others,secretly praying that they were okey.

Meanwhile yoongi,his guards were hot in the game,slitting throat after throat,even tho his team were skillful,the gang who attack them outnumbered them,they wouldn't be able to kill all of them he needed his gang.

"1,2,3d does anyone copy?" Yoongi said into his airbods while shooting the mans that ran up to him,desperately trying to reach the house,jin was the first to answer."D what's going on?"jin asked his voice calm,yoongi could hear gun shot and movement on the other end meaning the attacked gang is already in the house."they've attacked,where are the others?"yoongi sigh as his bullet finished."somewhere in the house I don't know,do you know who these guys are?I've never seen them before they look pretty strong"jin said fallowing by sound of gun shots."evacuate all the workers,make sure none of them get hurt!"yoongi avoided jin question,what was he going to tell him when he also did not know the answer,he had no idea who they were none of their enemy's guards,gangs could be strong and well trained as these men's,he made a mental note to find out who they were but he needed to survive to do that.

"What do we do right,now they outnumber us-HELLO...HELLO WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" Both yoongi and jin grimace as Taehyung sudden loud voice ranged in the speaker,unlike jin who was calm with Tae was going crazy,after hearing the explotion he got scared,now he could hear people banging on his bedroom door,his invisible shield could protect him but not for long.

"Tae Tea,you need to get out of there,don't stay there get out of the house now!!" Jin screamed,the banging on Tae door,very clear in his ear,at this moment he wanted nothing,than to protect all of the gang members especially Tae since he knew how sensitive he was.

"Jin h-hyung" V voice broke at the end,it made jin heart swell up in pain,his body moved faster determined to reach V."don't worry hyung is coming for you!".

"okey enough with the emotional shit,real shit is going on outside and I can't with this shit right now!"jungkook voice came trough the speaker,startling them.

He was sill searching for hoseok,it felt like hoseok just disappeared, he couldn't find him anywhere.

"Jungkook!can't I act like a damsel in distress for once?!"Tae yelled,his panicked and weak voice disappeared, replaced by a sad pout as jungkook riun his plan.

"O please,only jin could fall for your shit!"

"Tae does that mean you're not hurt!"

"No I'm not,I'm actually in the backyard watching the scene,it actually kind of a great view,y'all should give me a signal when y'all outside"

"Tae!??you got me panicking here!"jin breathed a sigh of relief then his eyes widen and he glare like Tae was in front of him but decided to put that anger into the incoming guards.