Chapter 5 - the meeting

NICHOLAS'S POV

As I was talking to uncle Michel when I saw someone out the corner of my eye. A girl. A girl that I have never seen. She is beautiful.

"Nick?" uncle Michel's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" "Are you listening this is very important for the upcoming ball." he asked.

"Yeah, I was just wandering who is that girl? Is she a new guard?" I asked pointing toward her. He looked at where I was pointing and what he said next blew my mind. "No she is actually my long lost daughter. Why do you ask?" "Oh, I was just wondering."

"One more question. Why is she going toward the gym?" I asked looking back at her father. "I don't know." he said following her.

When we got to the gym she was punching the punching bag with so much force, I was scared it was going to hit her. "Princesa, what are you doing here?" With that question she stepped back and turned around and what surprised me was she had no emotion or exhaustion on her face.

(Princess)

"I am just blowing off some steam." she said like it was nothing. "Ok, but you have to get ready for dinner we have guests." uncle Michel said to her and she nodded walking out, not even sparing me a glance.

---

About 15 minutes later everyone was in the dining room and talking while waiting for the food.

"So uncle Michel you wanted us to meet someone?" my younger brother Landon said. "Yes, I do she'll be here in a few minutes." he said taking out his phone.

After he put his phone down the girl from earlier came in with a black top and long blue jeans on. When everyone saw her there faces went blank.

I looked her up and down, but kept my face blank

"Who are you?" Triston asked her. "I'm Scarlet Rose Jhanson." she said in one tone and boredom clear in her voice.

"We came all this way for this puttana." Triston said and I swear I saw her jaw clench. She closed her eyrs toke a deep breath and said "Well I think I'm going to go out to get something to eat. See you later."

Whore

Wait, what? Why would she leave?

"Why so you can go and whore around?" Triston said and my blood began to boil this is the second time he has called her names. "Triston, don't talk to her like that." I gritted out.

As she was about to walk out Hunter stopped her. "Scarlet." She turned "Yes, Hunter?" "Sit or else." At that she smirked. "Or else what?" This made him lose it.