Chapter 4 - nightmare

SCARLET'S POV

I'm on the roof of the house, because I can't sleep. It's 2:30 am and at 4 am I have to start with breakfast so that he can eat at 5 am.

As I'm sitting on the roof I start to think about my 'life'. If you can even call what I have a life.

I think of what I have been through and wonder, why me? What did I do to deserve this? Why is he doing this to me? Who is my real family? Will I even find them? If I find them will they take me in? And if they take me in will they keep me if they find out about my past?

As I sit I start to cry, why me? I look at the time to make sure I'm not late and see that it is 4:30 am.

Shit

I shoot up from my spot, but instantly regret it because of al the pain that goed through my body. At the moment my injuries are not as bad but I do have three broken ribs, a cut above my right eyebrow and a dislocated leg.

After a sec of getting my balance back I take off to the kitchen. I start the bacon and toast while I mix the eggs. But it was to late, I hear his footsteps coming from the stairs.

When he was at the bottom of the stairs and saw that breakfast was not finished he lost it and stormed tward me with anger in his eyes.

"You useless bitch. Why are you not finished with breakfast!?" he yelled grabbing me by the hair and throwing me against the wall. He started to hit and kick me in the stomach aswell as my ribs and I swear he broke two more off them. Then he grabbed me by the throat chocking me "Finish the breakfast in 10 minutes or this will only be the start." he hissed letting go off my neck.

I dropped on the floor trying to catch my breath. As soon as I was breathing a little normally I got up and finished the breakfast in 5 minutes.

-----

It was now 8 pm and I'm in the basement. I have been here since 5 pm. So far I have got wipped, kicked, punched and cut.

I'm hanging by my arms from the ceiling. As I look up I see the man that claims to be my fucking father coming closer with a blow torch. I start to pull on the chains around my wrists turning them red, but I don't care. He came even closer and starts to burn my inner thighs.

Happy fucking birthday to me. I think right before I pass out.

I shoot up sweat dripping from my forehead and I can't seem to breathe normally. I can not go through that again.

Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again.
Not again
Fuck.