16

It didn't took the pair long to reach, as they entered inside and saw Beomgyu in the living room. He pointed towards his room, indicating that she's there as they nodded and went inside.

She was gazing out of the window when she suddenly felt someone's presence near her as she snapped out of her thoughts and turned to find Yeonjun and Soobin.

"S-soobin."

Her eyes filling with tears right away once she saw him.

He extended both of his hands out for her which she took and slowly pulled her towards himself as she hugged him.

"I'm leaving in some days, will you come to bid me farewell?"

Yeonjun asked as she broke the hug and stared at him for sometime before nodding.

"Then you should eat something, otherwise you'll be sick and won't be able to come."

He said patting her head before getting up and walking away.

Beomgyu was already outside with a plate of food for her and handed it to Yeonjun as he returned and placed the food infront of her.

Soobin removed some of her hair strands from her face and tucked it behind her ear so it won't bother her while eating.

She didn't ate much and refused to finish all the food as Soobin indicated Yeonjun to remove the plate, once Yeonjun left the room with the plate, Soobin cupped her one cheek and took her hands from his other hand.

"I'm sorry for not looking after you, I'll make sure that asshole won't do anything again, and as a proof you can see the bruise on his lips."

"Are you leaving me again?"

She asked after hearing him as he heaved a sigh.

"I'm not leaving you, it's just I can't be with you. You belongs to him now, you need to trust him just for this one, he's not a bad guy. You know, Mr Choi is looking for you right? That's why you need to be here, you'll be safe."

Soobin explained her as she stared at him for a good minute before slowly nodding her head.

Soon, Yeonjun returned as they both bid goodbye to her before leaving from there, Beomgyu was in the living room when he saw them both approaching him.

"I'm leaving her with you again, but know that, if I ever get to see one more scar on her body given by you, you will encounter a different side of me, you had never seen before."

Soobin warned him, to which he replied with a nod while looking down.

As they both left, Beomgyu went back to the room, although Soobin had assured her now, she still can't help but fear him because he was a total diffrent person at yesterday night. However, recalling Soobin's word, she saw the bruise on his lips which was still fresh since he hadn't even bothered to treat it.

As he proceeded to approach her on the bed, she crawled backwards and let out a light scream when her back hit the headboard, forgetting that there was a bruise.

He quickly approached her and picked her up, taking her by surprise as she started protesting again but it didn't had any effect on him, she started crying as she couldn't stop him whilst he placed her on the empty night stand and infront of the mirror, so he could see the bruise and would treat it.

He lifted up her shirt revealing her back and quite a big bruise on there, of which he had a flashback as he immediately took some medicines from the drawer and applied on it.

"W-why are you c-caring for me now? Y-you have g-guns right, why didn't you k-killed me? I-I didn't do a-anything to you then w-why do you h-hurt me always-"