5

Siya woke up in an unfamiliar room, she yelped in surprise when she saw someone leaning against the doorstep with his back facing her.

She slowly got up and just then, the person turned around to face her.

"Why did you brought me here?"

She asked to Soobin, who just stared at her before taking a deep breathe.

"You're going to stay here from now on, you're not safe at your house."

He assured with a smile and took some steps towards her.

"Who said I'm going to stay here? I'll be fine at home, you don't need to be worried about me."

She let out, without looking up at him and proceeded walking away but he stopped her.

"Listen."

He said quietly but she pushed him away.

"I don't want to listen, go away."

"Let me explain."

She stayed still when he held her shoulders to make her stop, she looked down waiting for him to proceed explaining.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't told you earlier that I'm a mafia, but trust me I won't hurt you. You need to stay here, you're not safe outside."

He spoke softly, to make her understand but she rather seemed taken aback by his statement.

She immediately backed away from him, with her eyes wide open.

"Y-you're what?"

She asked visibly shocked as Soobin's heart dropped seeing her terrified expression.

He again walked towards her causing her to hastily back off, when her hands collided with the table and a knife fell down from it which she immediately picked up causing him to halt in his steps.

"Stop, you will get hurt."

He slightly screamed, trying not to freak out.

On the other side, Beomgyu who was looking for Soobin inside the house, suddenly heard a yell.

"Let go."

Soobin shouted but she didn't stopped and shook her head desperately.

"Siya I said stop."

He shouted more loudly which made her flinched this time, and the knife accidentally dropped from her hand.

Soobin hastily engulfed her, scared that she'd do something again, but soon he removed his hands from her waist, thinking he might make her uncomfortable.

Beomgyu who had just stepped inside the room, was met by the sight of her hugging Soobin and them having an eye contact.

Soobin had already removed his hands from her, making it look like, as if Siya hugged him first without his consent and the yells Beomgyu heard earlier from Soobin, didn't helped him any better. He felt like someone had squeezed his heart inside of his chest.

'So, I'm proven wrong to think of her as an innocent girl' Beomgyu mentally scoffed and looked away from them.

Soobin noticed Beomgyu and immediately yet gently removed her hands who was still staring at him. He just gave her a last look and walked away from there.

"Soobin wait."

She proceeded going after him because she wanted to know more of what he had told her earlier, but before she could reach out to him, a hand harshly grabbed her arms and pinned her against the wall before closing the door with a loud thud, whilst Soobin was already outside, he didn't wanted to face her after he saw her trying to harm herself.