Gimme a Break.- 12

Start from the beginning

"Nah, she's not here. But my dad won't mind." He backed up next to me and grabbed my hip, bringing me in front of him, hugging me, and pressing his thing on my back due to the size difference. "Oh. Well in that case make yourself at home. I'll make dinner, do you boys like Salisbury steak?" She made her way to the kitchen, Julius and Lucas eyeing her backside, smirking at each other.

"We're fine with anything Mommy," Julius answered back, quietly snickering with Lucas. "So well behaved and wonderful, it's like having two more sons." My moms always loved kids. "Why are you being quiet Ave, your daddy is worried about you." Julius didn't let anyone but me hear the last part. "My father doesn't look that concerned about my well-being at the moment." I looked at my dad, him kicking off his shoes and turning on the TV getting comfortable on the couch.

"Not him." He held my chin and turned my gaze to look him in the eyes."Who? .... OH!" I looked around confused. "Wanna go upstairs in your room, we can maybe. Have a little chat." He stroked my ear and brushed a loose strand of hair behind my ear giving me butterflies. "M-mhm." He grabbed my hand and turned me to the stairs. "Nice try. Avery and I are sharing a room along with the bed since I don't have my own bed yet." CJ stood in front of the stairs with an evil grin plastered on his face.

"Oh! CJ, baby your bed set is here, can you put it together and put the mattress on it?! I bought you stuff for the room too so you and Avery don't have to share the dresser and closet!" Mom yelled from the kitchen. "Fuck." He sighed, massaging the back of his neck. "That's what you get for trying to cock block." Julius hung his tongue from his mouth. "What's a Cock..block?" I asked, confused. "No need to ask anything else, in a minute you'll feel so good you won't have any questions." Julius laughs and bumps past CJ.

~~~

"Cool, your bed is just like mine!" I pounced on CJ's nearly-made bed. A queen size like mine. "Avery, sleep in my bed with me so they can sleep in your bed." CJ looked behind me and then at me. "Why, what's wrong with sleeping with them?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "That's the problem, the three of y'all won't even be sleeping." He sighed. "What will we be doing? I don't understand."

"Damn it, never mind I don't care." He pushes me. "Are you sure?" I fell back on the mattress. "Go away, Avery. You're making me mad." CJ put in his airpods and laid on his side facing away from me. "Oh, okay," I mumbled while getting off of his bed, and walking over to mine. "Ave, I have a gift for you." Julius came into the room, closing the door behind him.

"OOH! I love gifts, what is it?!" My mood changed rapidly. "Here." He tossed me a shiny black shopping bag that was labeled 'Naughty Kitty xxx' In bold pink cursive and the picture of a black cat mask on it above the words. "This looks cool, what is it?" I held the bag nervously, clutching it. "Just a little something. Try it on, if it doesn't fit I'll get you another size." He sat on the edge of my bed leaning back a bit, opening his legs so I was standing right in front of him.

"An outfit? Okay." I opened the bag and took out a really short hot pink plaid schoolgirl skirt with white lace trim on the bottom, a cropped short sleeve white button-up, a pair of black fishnets, and an additional pair of thigh-high socks with the bow on the top of both of them. "There's still one thing in there." Julius bit his bottom lip made an mmh sound and looked me up and down and the outfit. I pulled out a ball of lace and untangled it. "W-women's underwear?"

"So you know? I thought you were innocent." He made finger quotes. "C-CJ told me about women's things." I cleared my throat. "Not all women wear women's clothes and not all men wear men's clothes. So from today on, those will be yours to wear for only me. Understand? Try it on. Yeah?" He waves his hand in a 'shoo' motion. "M-mkay." I started undressing, stripping every piece of clothing off of me, and redressed with the outfit Julius bought me.

"T-the skirt is too short in the back and y-you can see everything." I tugged at the back. "Did you put the panties on? Let me see." I nodded my head blushing and looked away, slowly lifting my skirt to show him my tiny see-through underwear that was a hot pink that matched the skirt and it had a small black bow on the front. "Let me see the back." Julius spun me around and looked under my skirt, sliding his finger under the thin string that hid itself in between my butt cheeks.

"You look so sexy Ave, I just want to have my way with you right now." He said, making me blush hard. "Try the fishnets on, put them underneath your underwear."

"K-kay." I slid off my panties and tried on the fishnets doing my best not to tear them, following with the thigh highs."Yeah, I like the way that looks on you. Come here." He pulled me on his lap to straddle him. He kissed me and licked my lips, parting them, giving himself access to my mouth. He worked his mouth and used his left hand to work its way inside my butt, fondling my thigh with his right hand.

I leaned into his fingers as he tickled my insides making me feel good, moaning while we kissed only made it feel better. The world around me only disappeared into oblivion and all my senses shut off but touch, this feeling was amazing.

~~~

Julius's Pov

Avery had submitted to me completely, his arms wrapped around my neck, and pressed himself as close to me as possible, despite his brother being in the room he didn't seem to care. I slid my fingers deeper inside him and pinched his thigh, playing with the soft and thick flesh. Hearing footsteps make their way outside the door, I didn't stop, and neither did Avery, he was too out of it to hear anything. The door opened and there stood his mom, looking at me in shock. Avery's back still faced her, she was speechless and frozen in place. It would be nice to give her a show.

I parted our kiss as I held eye contact with her and smirked, licking my lips, I decided to take it up a notch. "You like it, Avery? Tell me how much you want it." I sucked and bit on his neck, his moans only left his mom trembling. When is she going to leave so I can rail her son already? "I want it, I want you." He whined and began to move his waist in circles. Surprisingly, she relaxed and smiled at me then left the room, closing the door behind her.