Intrusion- 8

BANG BANG BANG

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" CJ pounded on the door like his life depended on it. "Here he goes...this fucking maniac."I rolled my eyes. "He needs to be in a mental hospital, what the fuck is he doing screaming like that?" Lucas crossed his arms leaning against the front door. "I can HEAR you, so OPEN THE DOOR!" The lunatic yelled through the door at us.

"Calm down then, there's no need to yell," Lucas said calmly before slowly unlocking and opening the front door. Not even a second later Avery's brother ran and I mean RAN through the door with a bookbag on his back and searched the whole house until he found his way to Avery. Walking towards Lucas's room we found Avery being yelled at by CJ. "W-why are you y-yelling at me?!" Avery cried hysterically covering himself with the blankets because he had no pants or briefs on.

"What do you mean why am I yelling at you?! You're at some random guy's place getting your hole stuffed by ASSHOLES." He roared. "I mean. We could have done that instead if we wanted to." Lucas said with this psychotic look on his face, flushed covering his mouth with wide eyes and shuddering nastily.

"What the actual FUCK is wrong with you? You know what I don't even care, I'm taking Avery and leaving." CJ took a deep breath and yolked Avery up by his shirt dragging him to his feet. "NO!" Avery shoved CJ's hand off of him and trembled at his words. "No?" CJ's temper changed drastically and he walked up to Avery within a millisecond he grabbed him by his neck and slammed him on the bed mounting him in between his legs.

ACK! UGH

"LET GO!"

"STOP!"

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?! I'LL KILL YOU!" CJ choked Avery harder and shoved his head into the bed with every word he screamed at him. "J-JULIUS, HELP ME!" Avery sobbed and choked, scratching at his brothers' hands drawing blood from him and desperately trying to pry them off of his neck. His face turned cherry red, gradually losing consciousness.

Taking action, I grabbed CJ by his shoulders, ripped him off of Avery, and slammed him on the floor. "Get him out!" I called out to Lucas. "Alright." Lucas without hesitation threw a few punches to stun CJ and dragged him out of the room, sounds of crashing down the stairs and yelling filled the house.

Looking back to Avery he was on the bed in the same position CJ left him. His legs were open exposing his nakedness with pee trickling past his thighs and butt down the bed. "Fuck." I sighed and facepalmed. "I-I'm s-sorryyyy." Avery cried, dragging the y. "It's okay." Damn, who knew his family was crazy. "I-I got t-the bed wet a-again," Avery said, beginning to cry harder.

"You want something to drink?" Hopefully, he drinks liquor because knowing Lucas, he doesn't have any- "Juice." He said sitting up in his little puddle. "Huh?" He took the words right out of my thoughts. "I-is there any juice? M- My mom likes to buy me Kool-Aid jammers. "I have something else if you wanna try that." Maybe I should test his limits.

"Okay!" Avery went back to his cheery self. The bruise on his neck darkened the wider he smiled. "Clean yourself up first, you're all snotty, and your cheeks are stained from all that crying. "You're right." He made a fist and hit it off his palm, he got up and pranced out of the room before he came back covering his lower parts. "P-p-pants." He blushed and stuttered. I laughed by accident.

"Woah." He stopped. "What?" I looked around confused. "You look so handsome when you laugh. You should laugh like that more often." He walked up to me, mesmerizing my face. "Shut your pissy ass up, let's go." Pushing him out of the way. "Okay!" He smiled at me and skipped out of the room and down the hall. "So no pants? Okay." I muttered to myself, shaking my head, and followed after him, smiling.

~~~

After Avery cleaned himself up and I changed the sheets, I went to the kitchen I was welcomed by Lucas feeling all up on Avery and his butt. "Y-you can't touch me there." Avery squirmed and moaned uncomfortably. "But your body says otherwise, you're hard. Let me help you take care of it." Lucas rubbed himself on Avery's ass pressing him against the island with that psychotic look on his face, continuing to bite his bottom lip.

"Stop, you look like some crazy sadist," I smacked the back of his head. "Julius, can I have that drink now please?" Avery yelped "Sure, I guess." I stride to the fridge and open it, examining the beers. "What drink?" Lucas looked at me with curiosity and scratched his balls. "Beer." I deadpanned. "That's for old people you know?" Lucas snickered, crossing his arms.

"Well, it's the only fucking thing you have you fucking dumb ass. What, were you dropped on your dick as a baby?" I bucked at him for him to lightly flinch. Bitch. "It's not that serious." Lucas caught an attitude. "Sure." I made a stank face. "B-beer? T-that sounds nothing like juice." Avery shifted in his spot. "Because it's not juice, you dumb ass." Lucas gave Avery the 'Are you slow?' look. "It's not?" He gave us an individually worried look.

"I can't take you seriously with your dick out." Making him draw his eyes to his dick. "W-why is it pointing up like that, a-and it's hard. It h-hurts, nhg." His dick twitched. "You're just noticing that?" Lucas got smart with him. "N-no, I didn't want to say anything. C-can we just drink some beer?" He shuddered. "Fine by me." Lucas shrugged, cracked open a corona, and chugged.

"What happened to beer being for old people?" I stared at him. "When have teens ever acted their age? We act grown, do grown-up things, and drink grown-up drinks." He preached. "We get it, shut up." I groaned. "Here Ave, take it." I opened it and handed him a cold glass of beer. "H-here goes nothing." He made a face at the fizzing bottle then took sips of it before humming and then chugging the rest.

"What the fuck." I stared at him in disbelief. "Woah, who knew he was a drinker? Full of surprises aren't ya?" Lucas snaked an arm around Avery and then slid his hand down his back. "Come on, let's go back to Lucas's room so his dad doesn't see you half-naked." I made a disgusted face. "Kay Kay!" Avery said, grabbing three beers from the fridge with the bottle opener then turned around wiggling his butt to and up the stairs unintentionally.

"He's not going home a virgin tonight." Lucas was quick to say. "If you don't shut the fuck up I'm going to stab you." I scowled. "You would never, you love me too much." Lucas wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the back of my neck snuggling me. "FUCK, ew gross!" I swung my arm back, hitting him in the eye with my elbow. "GAH! FUCK!" He screamed, holding his eye. "Shut up, stop being a bitch, you bitch."

~~~

Sitting on the floor at the little table with Lucas and Avery, we laughed and talked with empty beer bottles on the table and floor, them only being mine and Lucas's. "I don't feel good." Avery slurred, hiccuping. "You only drank a single bottle and a half, how could you be drunk already?" He yawned. "Julius." I must be drunk or I'm hearing things, he just moaned my name. Next thing I know, Avery crawls to me as steadily as possible.

"Oh shit Julius, it's happening," Lucas mumbled. What the fuck is he even talking about? Avery took my bottle out of my hand and sat it on the table carefully, straddling my lap he began grinding hard onto me. His hard-on lined up perfectly with mine in my pants. "C-can we do what my brother said?" He huffed. "W-what did he say?" I asked, knowing what he had in mind.

"When he said something about stuffing my hole?" He blushed. "You're too much, you know that?" I held onto his waist with one hand. "Is that a yes?" He asked. "Please, Julius?" Avery pleaded. "If you want to, I guess so."