Not So Hard!- 10

"AHH, L-Lucas, no! BAD LUCAS, STOP!" Avery hollered. "That only makes me wanna fuck you even more." Lucas moaned in a seductive and husky voice. Avery's mouth gaped and fell open wider with every thrust, the blank look in his eyes only pulled him deeper into his trance. "Mmh, your hole feels so good. It's nice and tight for me." Lucas shivered at his own words, continuing to pound into Avery. Avery blushed at his words now that he understood what was being said and what Lucas was referring to.

"WAIT! There, not there!" Avery jolts."Found it." Lucas licked the shell of Avery's ear then bit it, Lucas bit, licked, and sucked all over Avery's neck until it looked like it was about to go raw. Lucas was railing Avery so hard there was no sound louder than the sound of wet skin slapping. Avery winced in pain and tried to pull away multiple times just for Lucas to yank him back to meet his thrust. "P-please." Avery wheezed, his sweaty body trembling in place, too tired to put up a fight.

"I'm gonna cum inside. I'm gonna get you pregnant." Lucas bit his own bottom lip, sliding his hand on Avery's stomach, pressing on it. "I-I'm a boy, I can't have babies." Avery chirped, earning a laugh and then a grunt from Lucas. "Fuck, I'm cumming." Lucas grabbed Avery by the back of his neck with both hands and thrusted at full force. I've never seen a hardcore doggy-style position like that in a porno, at least not recently but Lucas is fucking crazy when it comes to sex.

"Fuck." Lucas shuddered breathlessly. "N-no more," Avery whined and moaned, his neck and chest were littered with hickeys and a new bruise already started forming on his neck, the cause being Lucas choking him. Avery fell face down on the bed whimpering. His ass was still left exposed in the air, the cum gushed out under him before his body went limp and the rest of him slowly fell on the bed twitching.

Snap Snap

Lucas took pictures, and videos and smirked, tapping his phone before his eyes went wide and covered his mouth, rushing to put his clothes on not caring that it was inside out, backwards, or wrinkled. "Hng!" My attention went back to Avery looking at him struggling to sit up off the bed. He sat on the edge of the bed and held himself up by stretching his arms behind him, his head resting on his shoulder. He panted and looked at me with this look. I can't put my finger on it but- his eyes weren't the way they were before, they looked more. Sinister with lust?

"I. Wanna do it again." Avery mumbled "What." I held a hand over my mouth for a split second "More, I want you. In here." His legs departed and he pointed to his soaked, red, and gaping hole. "We've created a monster," I muttered under my breath before taking my briefs back off. Approaching Avery, standing right in front of him, he sat face to face with my dick, staring at it before looking up at me and giving me a nervous smile. "Suck it." I entangled my left hand in his hair, looking down at a blushing Avery, he opened his mouth without hesitation and took in my whole girth.

This slut.

~~~

Avery's Pov

"I had fun, maybe we can do it again next time!" I tugged my shoe on and turned my head back to Julius watching him panting on the bed, he lay on the bed stiffly, he looked almost dead. "How the actual fuck did you last longer than me? Where did you get all that stamina? You're a fucking nerd and you lasted longer than me during sex. Unbefuckinglievable." Julius barked at me. "I-I'm sorry." I felt guilty all of a sudden. I don't know what came over me.

"You should be sorry. You drained everything out of me 'more, more, fuck me more! I'm still not satisfied!' You said it over and over and over. But when you were with Lucas you kept telling him to stop." Julius made weak hand gestures. "I won't do it again next time, I'm going home now!" I gave Julius my biggest smile. "NEXT TIME?!" I left the room, down the stairs, and out the front door making my way home. I checked the time on my phone and read 7:27 p.m.

"DANG IT! I get out of school at 3:30 and I'm a whole four hours late! My mom is gonna freak." I began to panic, what should I say when I get home? Will my mom yell at me? WORSE! Will she ground me? I began to speed walk, fumbling to put my address into GPS, and began my 17-minute walk home. That's not too bad. I hope so.

~~~

"911? Yes hello?"

"I-I'm home!" I announced my arrival as soon as I opened the door. "SWEET MOTHER OF GOD WHERE WERE YOU, I WAS WORRIED SICK!" My mother ran, tripped, fell, got back up, and tripped all over again when she ran out of the kitchen, knocking over the chair she was sitting in just to get to me. "I-I had an a-after school club. Sorry, I didn't tell you earlier." NO! I LIED TO MY MOM! I'm the worst son in the world, my mom won't believe me. I'm so done for.

"OH! You should have said that bunny, you had me so worried!" My mom hugged me tightly. "I'm too old for you to be calling me bunny, I'm not four anymore, I'm a big boy now." I pouted. My mom flinched when she looked down at my shirt then she made a horrified expression. "What happened to your neck?!" Mom grabbed my chin and turned my head from side to side. "NOTHING! I'm fine, I-I'm going to take a bath then go to bed." I gave my mom a weak smile. "Want bubbles bun- Avery?" She had her hands cupped to her chest, her face looked sad and heartbroken. "No thank you." I gave her a hug, embracing her. My mom is my world, without her I'd fall apart and tear to pieces.

"I love you, Avery."

"Call me bunny."

"Bunny. Mommy loves you."

"I love you too."