Somehow Vikramaditya contained the situation. He managed to convince her husbands that she only loved them and nobody else, which wasn't altogether wrong since she loved them but HEART!!! My brothers and sisters This motherfucking HEART WANTS MORE. Shivanshi never purposely landed in problems, it was just that when a hot, young handsome man wants any help she just can't say no. Vikramaditya sometimes wanted to slap her real bad but then he loved her very much. She was her bestest friend.
"Hey stand atleast 10 feet away I'm still mad at you. You're a cheater." shivanshi told Vikramaditya. Vikramaditya watched her blankly as shivanshi gifted a big fat present to Riddhima.
"Me a cheater, how about I show your chats to your husbands. I mean they should know who's Karthik, Sujoy..."
"Hey hupp!!! Shhhh!!! Do you want me to die!!!" she asked him to tone down his voice. Her husbands were not very far off.
"You shouldn't cheat on your husbands. They love you so much." Riddhima said softly, not liking the fact that she was unfaithful to her husbands. They looked so devoted to her. There were so many girls in the hall but their eyes were only on their wife. Vikramaditya laughed.
"Stop laughing lunatic, you're literally making me look like a villain. Dear I am not cheating on them it's just that my husbands are always so suspicious about me and therefore I have to secretly chat with the men in my office even on business matters as I can't do that in front of them. And this guy just make me look so bad all the time. It's not me I promise, my husbands are too dramatic and ultra possessive. We don't even have a male helper in the house, what can I do." she told her honestly. Riddhima looked up at Vikramaditya who was still laughing like crazy.
"You shouldn't do this to your best friend." she chided him. He looked down at her and smiled.
"Darling, I am friends with her for years now. I know how she is. She may not be cheating on her husbands but I know she's so ready to bring home hundreds of men if only she gets a chance." he told her. Shivanshi stamped his foot on his shod feet. He groaned.
"You....."
"Finally our Pahadi has found a wife." Vikramaditya was interjected by a familiar voice.

Looking in the front, he caught sight of a dusky hunk and a tall, dangerous woman moving towards him.
"I thought you forgot that you've been invited." shivanshi joked as she went ahead and hugged the man and the woman.
"I eat almonds every morning." retort the woman. Vikramaditya hugged her and gestured her to meet his bride.
"Oh!!! She's really beautiful. Hi, my name is Rudrakshi Bajpayee." she introduced herself and gave her a beautiful bouquet of tulips. Riddhima smiled up at her. Barring her tough looks, she really was a cordial person.
"Yeah and my name's Adhiraj but people call me python..."
"I know you. I mean everybody knows you. You're the owner of python tech." Riddhima said with a smile. Python grinned.
"Look Rudra I am so famous. Everybody knows me." he told his best friend childishly. Rudrakshi rolled her eyes.
"Well Well Well!!! Now that we have Vikramaditya married, I believe it's only one person who needs to tie the knot." said Viraj, chuckling from the right. Rudrakshi chuckled.
"Shut the fuck up she's not marrying." Python fumed.
"Oh you can marry but she can't. Rudrakshi I am telling you this guy is selfish as hell." Samrat tried to add fuel to the fire. Rudrakshi laughed. Riddhima quietly heard their entertaining conversation.
"Don't mind him he's stupid." Rudrakshi said. Python pouted.
"You see I have told her countless times to come with me to Russia. I'll get him a hot, young Russian man." shivanshi said. Roars of laughter echoed in the hall.

Riddhima laughed. This was classic shivanshi.
"There's a war going on there shivu." reminded Vikramaditya. She shook her head in negation.
"War is in Ukraine not Russia...."
"Let's not gush over Russians please. They're good looking but we need another option." Viraj said.
"What the hell do you mean by another option. She's not marrying..."
"Is saale ko har cheez se problem hai (This dork has issues with everything). Shut up!!! And Rudra, if not Russian we can go for an Italian guy, they are pretty cute." shivanshi interjected.
"Yeah marry that Italian mafia." suggested Samrat. Rudrakshi chuckled.
"Absolutely not, he's more of a friend to me." she responded calmly.
"Please somebody ask her what she wants in a man." Riddhima was the only one to give a sane advice. Poor choice Riddhima!!! These people are insane.
"Honestly I don't have any choice. I never thought about what I want in a man." Rudrakshi said sheepishly. All her life she had pondered about how to make more money and establish a reign of terror.
"That's ok I am here to help. How about a Baghdadi man..."
"Shut up, you want her to marry a terrorist." Viraj gasped. Shivanshi wanted to break his head into two.
"I am talking about men from Baghdad, the capital city of Iraq. All Baghdadi's are not terrorists you morons. Do you watch American documentary???" fumed shivanshi.
"I have heard Iraqi men have really beautiful eyes." quipped Vikramaditya.
"Even Afghanis have beautiful eyes. Besides Afghanistan is not that far off from India." Rudrakshi suggested. Python was irked.
"Let's close this debate once and for all. If ever she's to marry, the guy will be Indian. We have plenty of handsome guys here." Python declared. Rudrakshi chuckled and so did everybody else.

Vikramaditya and Riddhima went over to Rautelas who had just came in. Mr. Rautela wasn't happy at all, no father would when his daughter has been married off forcibly to a psychopath. Mrs. Rautela smiled as Riddhima looked really beautiful in the red lehenga her husband bought her.
"You...."
"Uncle.... please. He has friends here. He has a reputation here. Please for me." Riddhima whispered to Mr. Rautela as the latter was about to yell at him. Mr. Rautela fell silent. Vikramaditya touched their feet but didn't knew what else to do after that.
"Um....why don't you eat something??" he offered like a kind host. Mr. Rautela glared at him.
"We don't even drink a drop of water at daughter's in-laws home." he told him insolently. Vikramaditya rolled his eyes.
"Then don't drink water but eat something else." he said. Mr. Rautela glared down at him murderously.
"Yeah yeah, my joke was ill-timed. Riddhi why don't you spend some time with your family because I am pretty sure if I stand here for a second longer than either I am dying or Mr. Rautela. I'll be there with my friends. Bye." he said, giving a little squeeze to her cheeks. Soon he left.
"I wonder if he has any friends." Mrs. Rautela whispered disgruntled. Riddhima sighed.
"Oh he's a bunch of them. And they all constitute a weird lot I am telling you." she told them.

After the party was over, Vikramaditya and Riddhima stepped into the bedroom. Riddhima was absolutely tired. It's a difficult task to be a bride.
"Um.... I forgot to tell you that you look really beautiful." Vikramaditya said from behind. She undid her necklace.
"You've told me this 25 times tonight." she reminded him. He chuckled, leaning against the door.
"Than I'm drunk." he said as he made his way towards the bed.
"Ofcourse you are. And you would've been more had I not dragged you away from the bar." she told him. He watched her admiringly as she elegantly undid her jewellery.
"I'm sorry if my friends were a bit weird." he said, adoring her as she watched herself in the mirror. Why can't she see herself in his eyes?? This motherfucking mirror will never show her how beautiful she really is after all.
"They are weird but I liked them. Especially Rudrakshi and also Shivanshi didi." she told him. He chuckled.
"Shivanshi is an idiot, just like me. Rudrakshi is probably the sanest person in our friends circle." he told her. She looked at him and smiled.
"What's with this guy python?? Isn't he a bit too possesive about her??" she asked sitting on the bed. He sat beside her.
"Python has always been a lonely guy. She was his only friend, we became friends afterwards. He's very possesive about everyone, his best friend, his wife, even his PA. Isn't it a bit hilarious??" he told her. She looked into his eyes and replied.
"Perhaps than it's justified. You ought to be a bit protective about the few people you have in your life." she said. He looked at her admiringly.
"Explains why I am so possesive about you. After all, all I have is you." he whispered. Riddhima could only look into his passionate eyes.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips over her. She didn't protest strangely. Which is why he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply. She pressed her hands on his chest and allowed him to kiss her passionately. She didn't know why she was doing that. Perhaps it was because of the passionate moment. She seriously had no answer why had she let him kiss her. For a good two minutes he kissed her, biting her lips from time to time. Her lips were slightly swollen now. And then when he had fully quenched the thirst for her juicy lips, he pulled away. But that Eiffel tower in his pants wanted more, and this time not just a kiss. She hid herself into his chest, blushing heavily. He wrapped his arms around her little figure protectively.
"Baby I love you...." He whispered, kissing her neck. She buried her face deeper into his chest, too shy to speak.
___________________________________________
Every single vote matters and every single follower adds up to my family. So make sure you leave a vote and also follow me if you are liking this novel.

ENDLESS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara