The Not So Great Outdoors.

-NO POV-

The sound of a power boat could be heard in the distance, M/n being on it while approaching the island. M/n admired the island from the distance before his thoughts impeded the admiration, 'wait... where's the hotel?' He thought to himself. Anger slowly building inside of him from being lied to.

The boat approaches the rickety, warn dock, where Chris is standing. "Where's the hotel, mate?" M/n asks. Chris' devilish grin just widens. "About that. You're not staying at a luxurious, 5-star hotel. You're staying here at camp Wawanakwa! Hahah!" He laughs.

The anger boils inside of M/n as he grits his teeth to keep himself from punching Chris in his gorgeous face. 'Wait, what!?' M/n thinks to himself 'Chris' face is NOT gorgeous!' M/n mentally groans at his throught process, hating his brain for even thinking that Chris was midly attractive. (NO, not a ship, obviously. As much as I view Chris as da- Ahem, I mean attractive, M/n does NOT indulge. Just simp behavior. :>)

M/n grabs his luggage and places his dufflebag at the end of the dock. The boat drives away only to come back a few minutes later with what M/n presumes to be another camper. It was a relatively short female. Her hair was brown and was held up in a pony tail. She had braces and a pair of glasses on her face.

When she got off of the boat, she instantly ran towards Chris. "Beth! What's up!" Chris begins before being interrupted by Beth hugging him. "It's so credulous to meet you!" Beth exclaims in excitement."Wow. You're much shorter in real life." She says bluntly, causing M/n to chuckle, earning a soft glare from Chris.

"Uhh... thanks..." Chris says, turning back to Beth. The boat returns with another camper. The camper is tall and black. He wore a green shirt with the letter "D" on it. "DJ!" Chris greets the man, "Yo, Chris McLean. How's it going?" He asks, giving Chris a high-five. "Hey, you sure you got the right place here?" DJ says, looking around at the beaten and old cramp ground.

"Where's the hot tub at?" He asks, turning back to Chris. "Yo, Dawg, this is it! Camp Wawanakwa!" Chris exclaims. DJ looks pissed and grabs his bags before walking to the end of the dock where M/n and Beth stood. "Hm, looked a lot different on the application form." DJ acknowledges as he walks to the end of the dock.

The next camper to arrive was a goth looking girl. She had black hair with teal streaks in it. "Hey, Gwen." Chris greets the campers, only to be met with a slight glare from the woman. "You mean we're staying here?" She asked, looking around. "No," Chris shakes his head, "you're staying here. My cribs with an airstream and AC, that-a-way!" He points. Gwen glares at him, clearly not happy. "I did not sign up for this!" She states, "Actually, you did!" Chris says, holding up a packet of paper. Gwen takes the packet of paper and rips it to shreds before dumping the rest of the contents into the lake.

Chris looked stunned only for a moment before pulling out another packet. "Great thing about lawyers is, they make lots of copies." Chris grins. "I am not staying here!" Gwen says, grabbing her luggage only to pause for a moment. "Cool, I hope you can swim, though, cause your ride... just left." Chris said, his grin widening. "Jerk!" She grits out, joining the others at the end of the dock.

Another camper arrived, playing loud party music as the boat approached the old, creaky dock. He was wearing a cowboy hat and a pink flannel. "Chris McLean!" He exclaims, walking up to the devilish man, "sup man?" He asks, fist bumping Chris, "it's an honor to meet you, man!" Chris smiles, "The Jeffster! Welcome to the island, man!" Chris says, "Thanks, man." Jeff says.

"If they say man one more time, I'm gonna puke." Gwen says, folding her arms. Jeff and Chris high-five one another before Jeff joined the rest of the campers. Another camper arrived, "Everybody! This is Lindsey!" Chris says, a relatively tall woman stands at the other side of the dock. She had blonde hair and wore a blue bandana around her head with a pair of cowgirl boots. "Not too shabby." Chris says to one of the cameras, "hiii~" Lindsey greets, her voice soft and sweet. "OK, you look so familiar." She says to Chris, "I'm Chris McLean." He says in response, but Lindsey still looks dumbfounded. "The host," Chris continues, "of the show?" Lindsey looks as if she remembers, "Oh! That's where I know you from!" She smiles. "Uhh... yeah." Chris finishes just as another camper arrives.