Prologue-The Ten Gems

The Elemental Realm, a place where no shortage of magic and wonders can be found. The mystical powers of the ten elements could be found anywhere in this realm; within the ground, in the sky, within the forests, under the sea and even in the animals. And it wasn't long until humans learned how to harness the power  of the elements.

•Fire •Water •Ice •Earth •Air •Lightning •Mind •Nature •Light •Darkness

Ten small magical stones were soon imbued with these ten elements after the first few elementals appeared. Each one contained an immense level of power, with elementals of any type able to channel their power through them, casting all sorts of magic. However, the power that they possessed proved to be much more dangerous than anyone could've thought...

Many sought after these gems, hoping to gain their power and do whatever they pleased, and many conflicts were fought over them, leading to destruction across the land. For the safety of the realm, the gems were scattered and hidden in the hopes that their combined power wouldn't lead to chaos and destruction.

That is until a magical compass lead a depserate and powerless man down that very path of chaos and destruction...