Drunk Confessions Of A Lovesick Aegi

Começar do início

Jeonghan started to go again, pulling into a parking space, "Chan wasn't home on time last night and Vernon's car was still in our parking lot, so I got worried that something happened to them both and called him..."

Joshua's eyes went wide, "Soonyoung has cameras!! Le-"

Jeonghan's phone started ringing suddenly, he picked it up to see Soonyoung calling him. He answered and put it on speaker, "Hello?"

"YOU INTERRUPTED THEM ALMOST KISSING LAST NIGHT YOON JEONGHAN!!!" Soonyoung yelled over the phone, they can hear someone shushing Soonyoung in the background.

"I'M SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!? I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THEM!" Jeonghan yelled back into the phone.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE CALLED SOONYOUNG FIRST AND HAD HIM CHECK THE CAMERAS, THEY COULD HAVE ACTUALLY KISSED THIS TIME!!!" Joshua joined, looking at Jeonghan with wide eyes.

"I'M SORRY! I WOULD'VE JUST MADE THEM KISS BY NOW AND WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS NOW BUT NOOOOO! WE NEED TO TAKE THINGS SLOW!" Jeonghan glared at Joshua.

Joshua sighed, "I talked to Chan at the pool and I know he feels the same and it's obviously not a rebound and he obviously is good for Vernon so NOW I WANT THEM TO GET TOGETHER SO THEY CAN BE HAPPY BECAUSE THEY'RE BOTH TOO OBLIVIOUS."

"JOSHUA IS FINALLY ON OUR TEAM!!" Minghao yelled happily through the phone, you can hear him clapping.

Jeonghan paused, "Soonyoung... how many people did you tell...?"

A nervous laugh was heard over the phone, "Well, I had to get Seungkwan's help to give Vernon a little push, them being best friends and all... Then Junhui overheard Seungkwan and I talking so obviously I had to tell him. Seokmin is also my best friend so of course I had to let him know, but Mingyu and Wonwoo were there too... Then Jihoon showed me a song Vernon had written and I told him about them... I also made a card for Seungcheol saying, "Congratulations! Your Baby Is In Love Again And It's Not Toxic!..."

Minghao cut in, "And I knew the first night because I saw his face and then I gave Chan merch and Jeonghan told me..."

Joshua sat there, his mouth wide open, "YOU GUYS THAT'S EVERYONE?! LIKE, I KNOW THEY'RE NOT HIDING THEIR FEELINGS BUT GOD!"

"I didn't get a card..." Jeonghan whined pouting, "And Cheolie never showed me his!" Jeonghan gave Joshua his phone and stole his, calling Seungcheol.

Joshua sighed and rolled his eyes, "Well, now that everyone knows, help us figure out a way to get them to confess to each other. Obviously they both like each other and talking to both of them, Chan thinks he's not good enough for Vernon, and Vernon thinks Chan doesn't actually like him back. They've had interrupted kisses at least 3 times that I know about. Vernon is actually happy around him, it's refreshing to see him actually happy for the first time in over a year. I'm tired of telling him to take it slow, this is too slow when they're suffering because of it!!!"

"WELL HE'S MY BABY TOO! WE'RE THE PARENTS OF ELEVEN KIDS! YOU'RE MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND!" Jeonghan yelled into the phone.

Joshua gasped, looking over at him, glancing down at the phone in his hand, still on speaker, then back at Jeonghan.

"Did Jeonghan just call Seungcheol his boyfriend?" Minghao asked quietly.

"I KNEW IT!!" Soonyoung yelled happily.

Jeonghan froze, blinking for a moment before slowly putting the phone on speaker, "Hey Cheolie... We have a problem..."

"What problem? What did you do, Angel?" Seungcheol asked sweetly.

"HI SEUNGCHEOL!!!" Soonyoung yelled, excitedly.

"That problem..." Jeonghan said quietly.

"...oh... fuck. Uh... hi Soonyoung, tell no one or I'll kill you!" Seungcheol said, getting stern at the end.