[ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ'ꜱ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ]-ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ

Magsimula sa umpisa

Yoongi stomped his foot while pouting. He pushed them away and walked back towards the stairs but before he could take a step, namjoon scooped him up.
"Joonie!"

"Oh my baby, we are just playing with you" namjoon said taking him back to the living room.

"Don't you want to cut your birthday cake?" Jungkook asked and yoongi immediately asked
"Cake? I want to eat cake, joonie gimme my cake"

"Patience patience kitkat, jungkook bring his cake" namjoon said to jungkook who nodded and went to kitchen.

Yoongi moved around in namjoon's hold saying
"Joonie please put kitkat down, wanna play with ballons"

"Ok baby, go" namjoon put him down and cooed looking at yoongi playing happily with balloons.

"Your cake yoonkitty, come" jungkook said coming back with cake.

Yoongi giggled when he saw the cake.

"Looks like you right?" Jungkook said looking at the cat on the cake then at yoongi's face.

Yoongi touched his face then again looked at the cake which made jungkook and namjoon laugh out loud.
"What? Why are you laughing?"

"You are just too adorable, let's cut the cake" jungkook said handing him the knife.

"You both are teasing me on my birthday too, it's not right" yoongi said grabbing the knife harshly that made a cut on his finger
"Ahhh!"

"Aish hyung! It's ok it's ok, you are fine, don't cry bub" namjoon quickly went to his room to get the first aid box while jungkook comforted yoongi.

"Shh, birthday boy shouldn't cry, you are my brave yoonkitty right?" Jungkook said softly caressing his cheek while holding yoongi's finger stopping the bit of blood that came out.

"Sit on the couch kitkat, i will bandaid it then you will be fine ok?" Namjoon came back with first aid kit.

Yoongi nodded sitting down on the couch.

Then namjoon wiped the blood gently and bandaid the spot.

"I w-will try to be careful next time" yoongi mumbled being afraid that he will get scolded but nothing happened like that.

"It's ok, it's your birthday so we won't say anything to you but be careful hmm,We won't tease you now , Enjoy your special day ok? No scolding no tears" namjoon said noticing yoongi's teary eyes.