file?

"Kook can you please bring the first aid box?" Namjoon said to jungkook while sitting down on the couch with yoongi on his lap in straddling position

"Hyung please relax, dog didn't bite hi-"

"Jungkook do what I said!!" Namjoon said angrily.

Yoongi flinched hard and instantly got up from namjoon's lap. He went to jungkook and clinged onto him.

"Hyungiee don't be scared, joonie is just worried about you" jungkook said softly while rubbing yoongi's back.

Namjoon sighed closing his eyes. He tried calming himself.

Nobody said anything for some minutes but then-

"Namjoon I am extremely sorry, I don't know how it happened s-"

"HOW IT HAPPENED!!? YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED!!? YOU WERE HOLDING THE LEASH RIGHT!?" Namjoon yelled loudly at kihyun. He got up from the couch and grabbed his collar then shouted again
"He tackled him on the ground!! That dog could have bite him! Is this a stupid fucking joke for you!!?"

Kihyun was silent. He gulped in fear. The rage in namjoon's eyes was making him shiver.

"J-joonie it's ok, l-leave him please"

"Hyung let joonie handle it, he know what he is doing" jungkook said but then kihyun looked towards yoongi and apologized
"Yoongi I am really really sorry, can you forgive me please?"

"Joonie please? I swear I a-am alright, it was an a-acciden-"

"Jungkook take hyung to my room, I am coming in a minute" namjoon said ignoring whatever yoongi said.

Jungkook nodded. He held yoongi's hand and took him upstairs to namjoon's room.

"Now you listen to me very clearly kihyun!" Namjoon said leaving kihyun's collar.

"I know it's my mistak-"

"Let me tell you one thing clearly kihyun, you are lucky that I am the one who is confronting you because if jungkook was here instead of me then even I don't know what he would have done to you! For him and me, yoongi hyung is our everything so make sure you never do any fucking stupidity like this from next time, this is my first and last warning to you!" Namjoon said in authoritative tone.

"I am really really sorry namjoon, I know yoongi love dogs so I brough-" kihyun was cut off by namjoon.

"I don't want any explanation! Just remember what I said to you!"

"This will never happen again, I promise namjoon" kihyun said.

"I am sorry for slapping you, at that time I just got really angry looking at hyung's terrified expression" namjoon said.

"I understand" kihyun said giving him a pat on the shoulder.

Namjoon sighed.

"Go to Yoongi, he must be waiting for you" kihyun said.