innocence

(12:55pm)

"So namjoon what do you think about this? Is this ok?" Yoongi asked while showing the designs

Namjoon was sitting on his chair having his Lunch. He looked at the designs and said
"It's good hyung but I think it's a little too much, what do you think about removing these designs from the pillars?"

"Umm ok then I will make these pillars again" yoongi said with a little pout.

Namjoon smiled at his cuteness. He continued having his Lunch.

*Knock*

"Come in" yoongi said.

Employee entered Inside and said
"I am sorry for disturbing you during lunch sir but actually this file is sent by mr.bajaj"

"He's one of your client?" Yoongi asked to namjoon.

"Yeah, he's our client, give it to m-"

"No give it to me, you finish your lunch" yoongi said interrupting namjoon and took the file from the employee.

Namjoon signalled the employee to leave who left instantly.

"His work is under construction, this project is about 200crores? Wow big project and I didn't even knew about it?" Yoongi said looking at the file.

"Because when I took this project, you was busy in your University works" namjoon said finishing eating.

"Oh that's why, by the way what about university? We don't even go there now" yoongi said looking at him.

"Hyung we don't need to go, principal is doing his work well and if there will be any issue then we will go, for now everything is going smooth and for now I want focus on these projects" namjoon said.

"Ok ok but I can go atleast right? I should go and chec-"

"No need, last time you went there, you started playing basketball and football with the students so don't you even dare to think about going there without me" namjoon said in stern tone.

Yoongi sulked.

"Make designs mr.kitkat, you said you will send them the designs tonight" namjoon said getting up from his chair.

"I said that?" Yoongi made a confused face.

Namjoon chuckled going towards the washroom to wash his hands and when he came back, he sat down beside yoongi's chair and took the laptop from him.
"Let's quickly make some amazing designs with your opinions alright?"

Yoongi nodded smiling.

Then they both started working but just after 20 minutes, namjoon's secretary came inside after knocking and said
"Sir meeting with the Shah's is in 10 minutes"

"Ok, I am coming" namjoon said.

"Ok sir" secretary went out.

"Hyung you continue, I'll go and finish this meeting yeah?"