44

Alex/ Roe POV
"Your coming back right" Hayes asked, "I- umm yes-no actually I don't know ok I just have to go Take care and just move on if I don't and also Take care of shadow" I said and grabbed my purse and ran. I got out side the hotel and went to the alley. I saw a two figures. I looked it was 10. "Why hello" One of the figures said. "Yeah whatever wheres sam and my baby." I said. "Oh right here" The figure said. They came towards the light it was Jacob, holding sam his hand and mouth was duck taped, Then shadow came and ran to me. I picked her up, I kissed shadow. "Let sam go and you can have me" I said. "Ok" He let sam go and sam ran to me I untied him "take shadow and run" I said. "No i'm not leaving you" sam said. "whatever" I said. "Come on" Jacob said. "You really think that was gonna happen" I said. "Yup" he said and pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me. "Lets go" he said. "How about no" I said. "Fine" he said he pointed it towards sam. I ran and pulled out my gun. I jumped in front of sam and shot Jacob right in the chest. He dropped and was died. I fell, I felt a pain in my stomach, I looked and I was shot. "OMG Alex you just saved my life" he said. "yeah" I said and got up and almost fell. He helped me into the hotel, cause nether of us had our phones. I was loosing a lot of blood. Sam picked me up and ran into the lobby with shadow following behind. He ran in and the elevator opened and all of the girls, 02L, and magcon came running out. They saw me and ran towards us. "Sam I fell sleepy" I said. "ALEX STAY AWAKE SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW PLEASE" he yelled in tears. "Sam I can't i'm tired" I said. "NO STAY AWAKE" he said. Everyone got over to us I was on the floor and sam was trying to stop the bleeding. "OMG Roe no what happened" Cam said in tears"She saved me and killed Jacob" Sam said crying. "Sam I love you I would do it again take care of shadow and live your lives with or without me, i'm tired i'm gonna sleep" I said. "NO ROE STAY AWAKE PLEASE I NEED MY BIG SIS" hayes cried everyone was in tears. "I love you guys" I mumbled. The lobby doors burst open, my vision got blurry and everything went black.
HAYES POV
Roe/Alex just ran out of the room. We all just sat there when we heard gun shots, we all looked at each other and ran towards the elevators. We got to the lobby and saw Sam p holding Roe/Alex and she was bleeding. "ALEX STAY AWAKE SOMEONE CALL 911 NOW PLEASE" he yelled crying. We all ran over and Roe was shot. " OMG roe no what happened" cam asked. " She saved me and killed Jacob" Sam said. "Sam I would do it again, take care of shadow and live your lives with or without me, I'm gonna sleep now." She said. I lost it, "NO ROE STAY AWAKE PLEASE I NEED MY BIG SIS" I said. "I love you guys" she mumbled and then the doors burst open, the emts came running towards. Roe's eyes closed. I just sat in a chair and cried, Mia came up and we both just cried, Even Nate(skate) was crying, He never cries he must really love her. Cam and Nate went in the ambulance. We all drove to the hospital. I hope she is ok. Sammy pulled in and I ran out to the front desk. "Roselynn Dallas" I said "room 250" The perky lady said. I ran through the halls and I finally found her room, I walked in Cam and skate were crying. "Is she going to be ok" I asked "The doctor said she is in a coma and has a 20% chance of waking up" Cam said crying. I just cried, I walked over to her and sat beside her on the opposite side from skate. Everyone else came in and Cam told them the news Lox, Andrea, and Jenn fell to the floor crying. Kian, JC, and Aaron comforted them. "Can I have a second by myself please cam" I said sniffling. He nodded and they all walked out. "Roe please you have to live please I love you, we all do please you have to live for everyone, You are funny, crazy, fun as hell, and the best sister anyone can ask for please" I said crying. I kissed her forehead and walked to the waiting. Skate got up and went in. The rest of them took turns going. After that Skate and Cam stayed and we all went back to the hotel it was quiet. I just went to my room and sat on my bed and cried.