20

Once me and lox were done, we walked downstairs to see all the boys, but cam. I walked into the kitchen and saw him. I walked over to him and hugged. "Cam i'm sorry, I was bitch and I forgive you" I said to him. His eyes lit up he hugged me, I hugged back. "I'm sorry i should have never done that" he said. "Its fine NOW GET YOUR ASS READY" I yelled the last part and he laughed and walked upstairs. I walked back to the guys and lox. They all looked at me than taylor. "Twinsies" I yelled at taylor. He laughed and I walked up to him and kissed him. I pulled away "Pooh Bear and mattisaurus-rex come help me put everything in the hummer" I yelled. They nodded and we got all the stuff and cam ran down. I was about to walk out when I turned around and ran upstairs I almost forgot I grabbed the key to the place we are going and the hummer. I ran back down the steps and outside I looked the house door and use my remote to open the garage. The 02l boys's eyes widened. "Who's cars are those" Sam asked. "Mine duh I am a millionaire you know" I said in a duh tone. "You are" Kian asked "Yup how do think I have this house, Those cars, all my stuff, The place we are going to, and the boys and lox got their cars" I said once again in a duh tone. "You bought them cars" Jc asked. "Duh I have 5, and bought those I know the owner and i'm their best costumer so I get half off" I said. They all looked shocked "anyway here" I said and threw Connor the keys. "what are these for" he asked. "You guys can't ride with me I have a full car so you no one else your the responsible one you can drive my Ferrari" I said. "Yay" he said. "hey why can't I" sam asked. I laughed so hard I fell to the floor, "Whats so funny" he asked. "Sam no offense, but besides trevor your the least responsible, your only more then trevor because he can't drive sorry" I said. They all laughed. I ran to my hummer and all the guys got in and they all got squeezed in the back. "Why are you all squished back there" I asked. "Because there is no where else" Cam said. I laughed "Pooh bear get out" I said he got out with a sad face. "where am I going, you can't leave me" He said. I laughed and said "You get the front seat, because those idiots and lox didn't realize no one sat in the front." i said laughing he laughed and hopped in the front. "Why are we idiots and lox is just lox and why does hayes get the front" Taylor asked. "Taylor I love, but face it we all know lox isn't stupid and because hayes is my little bro I have to look out for him sorry but bros before hoes taylor" I said laughing. All the boys laughed we pulled out and 02l behind us. I closed the garage and left. I Plugged my phone in the aux cord played my phone. Trap queen came on and I rap and sang the whole song. I finished and Taylor said "Damn my girl can sing and rap y'all bitches ain't got shit like her" I laughed and said "speaking of the I have a friends coming from out of state they would be perfect some of you except Taylor and Cam" They all laughed. "Why not me" cam asked. "Because I have a girl for you, but she is coming later today, so be ready" I said. I pulled up to the place and got out. It was a big lot with gates around it and it was locked it had a basketball court, tennis court, a beach next to it with a volleyball bet, and 5 acres of nicely cut grass for lacrosse, soccer, cheer, and football. It also has a building with restrooms and vending machines, but everything in it is free just press a number."Wow what is this place and how do we get in its locked" Jack g said. "Well jackie see I own this like Nash said my yard is why too small for these sports, so I saved 2 million and had people build this and I have a key duh" I said. They all looked shocked and excited. "Now let grab the stuff and go." I said. The boys ran to the car and grabbed the stuff and me and lox walked up to the gates and I took out the key and unlocked the gates and opened them wide. "Holy fucking shit" Jack G mumbled. "Lets go" I yelled and ran to the bench and put on my cheer shoes. The boys ran in Nd I ran out when they were all and locked from the outside. Then Taylor said "Babe how are gonna get back in" I laughed "like this" I said and climbed the fence, I got to the top and did a double front flip off and landed it. I ran over to the guys and went to taylor and said "Like babe duh" I laughed. "Oh really your gonna duh me and laugh" He said smirking uh oh. "Yup what you gonna do Caniff" I said with a smirk. They boys oohhhhhh'd an I laughed. He chases all around then he finally caught and he stood in front of me "What you gonna do Dallas" He said mocking me, I went to run left and then ran right and jooked him out. "That whats Caniff" I said laughing. I ran over to him and whispered "What you gonna do babe" I smirked. He smirked and tackled me and now he is on top of me. "Now what are gonna do babe" He whispered with a smirked. I leaned up my lips were 2 centimeters apart and his grip looses lets tease him. I flipped him "Thats what" I whispered and got off him and ran over to the boys laughing " your such a tease you know that" He yelled. "Yup thats how I like it babe" I yelled back laughing. I went over to the other side of the field and started tumbling. I did a back handspring, full, double, whip, front full, back full, double whip, front kick out,handstand, whip, triple, Arial, Arabian front kick out, a needle, and then grabbed my leg and did a standing split, then fell to the ground still in my split and got up. Then I did my dance from earlier when the one hayes saw. When I was done I got up and did my tick tock, needle, splits, and double front kick out to right leg split. Then ran over to the boys my phone started ringing unknown number.
(P-person r-roe)
R hello?
P is this Roselynn Dallas
R yes who is this?
P This is bart from magcon the group your brother is in
R oh ok but why are you calling me
P I would like you to join
R why I'm not famous
P actually you are you have 3 million subscribers on youtube and you know everyone
R oh ok when is magcon
P in 3 days
R oh ok ill join
P wonderful its in Miami florida
R ok see you there bye
P bye
I hung up its in 3 days wow short notice wait how come no one told me. I am so mad. I ran up to the boys "When were you gonna tell me "I yelled to no one in particular.