10

Rose POV
We got our nails done and hair done (in box above lox is left and rose is right). then we went shopping, went to Starbucks and met up with the boys at Taco Bell, they had a lot of bags we went up to them "hey guys" I said the boys looked confused "mahogany who is this and where is roe" Hayes said, we looked at each other and laughed "you don't recognize me thats nice you guys really care after I gave you boys one mill" they looked at me "roe you look different" Brent said. "I know good or bad different" I asked they said "good" at the same time. I laughed and we went to taco bell and we ate then we went to Hollister, forever 21, rue 21, charlotte russe, Aeropostale, pac sun, lids to get snapbacks, a skateboard and surf board place we got penny board and surf boards and then champs to get my roshe and Lebrons. My roshes had weed plants on them in multiple colors and Lebrons that had palm trees in black and white. We went to my hummer good thing put our stuff there wasn't room so we put some thing in the middle, back, and trunk, then the surf boards on the top with bungie cords around them. We went home and it was quiet oh well, we brought everything and then went upstairs to find all the boys sleeping in the met, so we took this for our prank war we went to cam's room where everyone but lox, Brent, and hayes were staying and set up a bucket of flour to come down on who ever goes in there next. We walked out the boys were still asleep so I grabbed my pocket knife and cut the rope they all fell and shot up and sighed and then taylor said "finally" then he looked at me and said "lox who is this chick" I laughed JJ came up to me "roe" he said "yup" none of the boys believed me or him, so I showed them my tattoos and said "is that proof tatiana and Maddie and cammy wammy and the rest of you dumbasses" I laughed because cam hated when I called him that. "yup" they said I went stairs with the boys to lox, hayes, and Brent bringing in the surf boards. The boys looked around and went wide eyed "where did all this stuff come from" Cam asked. "I gave the boys 1 million and they bought stuff, so did me and lox" I laughed. "what about us you give a 14 and 15 year old 1 million and not your best friends, brother, and the rest of them" Taylor asked. "no I have something else for you guys since you guys didn't get anything and I won't see you for your birthdays except cam possibly and lox I have a surprise for you guys" I said. They looked confused "follow me hayes, Brent, and Mahogany get one too, because that wouldn't be far ok." I asked. They nodded, We hooped in my hummer, but not everyone fit a, so cam drove the hummer with boys, taylor and matt took the Bugatti and me and mahogany took the lambo, the boys followed us and they all looked confused when we pulled up to the car dealer ship. "why are we here" Taylor asked "well since I am a billionaire I am buying each of you a car of your choice anything, except lox I already got her one I ordered it when I was getting my hair done, plus I am their best costumer so I get half off so knock yourselves out." I said, They all were happy and shocked I just smiled. Then cam spoke up "this isn't a prank is it" he asked, "no, I feel bad for leaving you guys in the net and I love you all like family so go, but lox They have yours already" I said, Hayes and Brent came up to me "we can't even drive yet" hayes said, I smirked "yes you can" I said taking out to real ids "I know the guy at the dmv he said he would but needed a pic so I took a pic of you guys of the internet thats looks the most recent" They smiled and took their Ids and hugged me tight and ran inside. I grabbed lox's hand and dragged into the car dealership and went to Gary. "hey Gary remember the special order i'm here to get it" I said and he brought us to the back to the garage he opened it and.....