9

Mahogany and me were just swimming when the boys came down in their bathing suits all cleaned except taylor and matt. I busted out laughing and pointed to them, so did Lox we just laughed and they looked mad and embarrassed. they all just jumped in and then I screamed" chicken fights" I was the jacks, Brent and hayes, Aaron and carter, Nash and cam, and me and Lox I was on lox's shoulders and took down carter, jack j, hayes, and Nash. Now its me and taylor. "looks like it's me verse tatiana" I said and laughed. they came at me and mahogany and we moved last minute and pushed them from behind and won. Lox and me got out and I did a little victory dance and then we twerked a little and ran inside. "Shopping" I screamed to Lox "Yaaaassss" she replied and got changed in the outfits above I curled my hair put on eyeliner and mascara. We ran downstairs to all the boys went on the couch. and I screamed "You boys get off the couch your getting it wet" and they jumped and I laughed. Then me and Lox went to my Ferrari and left to the mall we bought clothes for the party tonight and then to Walmart to get materials for pranks. We got eggs, flour, silly string, whip cream, makeup (waterproof), makeup remover wipes, hair dye, and hot sauce. Then went home we ran to my room and got my white board out and wrote girls and boys on it and hid the supplies in the closet went down stairs to all the lights of and the boys watching a scary movie. I looked at lox and smirked we tiptoed to the kitchen got knifes and went to the living room and then we hid in a corner the movie finished, but they left the lights off they were at the top off the stairs we popped out and boom. "ahhhhh" the boys screamed high pitches and they all fell down the stairs me and lox died of laughter. The boys came up to us and "what was that for" matt asked. I laughed "you guys said prank war girls 2-0 we are winning get your acts together oh and we are picking one boy so any boys want to come on the girls team" I said. Brent and hayes's hands shot up. "ok you two on our team prepare to lose the rest of you" I said. Us four walked to my room and we showed the boys our supplies and hayes said "good thing we are on your team" and then Brent "mmmhhhmmm" and I laughed then we had a plan to stay up till the boys fall asleep and then boom trap them in a net that I found and let them hang in there for a while leave and come back and let them out. I changed into a sports bra and victoria secret booty shorts and then we stay up all night watching movies we heard the boys snoring. They are stupid, we set up the trap and then ran to my room went to bed and locked the door me and lox in my king bed and hayes and Aaron on the pull out couch in my room.
Morning
We heard screaming we unlocked the door and there was all those silly boys in our net we dropped on the floor and laughed, I couldn't breathe literally they noticed and thought it was a joke I got up ran passed them into my room again and found my inhaler I ran out there and took 2 puffs of my inhaler. They all looked worried "what?" I asked confused, " you gave an inhaler and smoke weed" I was surprised "how do you know that" i asked. they laughed and pointed to right under my ass, oh yeah I have that weed tattoo. "oh yeah forgot about that tattoo, well me, lox, hayes, and Brent are going to the mall and then me and lox are getting are nails done" they all looked at me "we are" lox asked. " yes i need my nails done, more shoes, i have to pick up my costume roshies and Lebrons, get my hair dyed, more clothes and then if you guys want anything I have over 100 million" I said, their eyes lit up "thanks" they yelled. the boys looked mad oh well i ran in my room and got the makeup remover wipes and pocked out clothes for me and lox. I ran out of my room "oh yeah jere tatiana and Maddie you are girls for to long i miss those hot faces" I said and winked, JJ looked jealous oh well "ohh and we aren't letting you down till we get home so you cant set up any pranks so have fun up there ily" I yelled and me and lox got changed (outfits above). We walked out and hayes and Brent were ready . we left and went to the mall. We split up and the boys got 1 million and they left and me and lox went to nail salon.