29

I put on our group dance outfits(in box) we put on red lipstick and smeared black washable paint on our faces. We walked out and I am the one in the center the whole time since I am the main person that gets solos and leads and etc...We all went to the wings and waited to be called. We were finally called we walked on stage (dance in box). When we were finished I ran into the lobby and jumped into Taylor's arms. "You did so good go get ready for awards babe" He said "okay bye babe" I said and went to the dressing room I put on black leggings my company jacket and black bandana.
We all walked out on stage. "Hello everyone so we will start off with senior division. So lyrical solo division first place Roselynn Dallas." The announcer said. I ran up and got my trophy. "Hip hop division Roselynn Dallas." He said. I ran and got my trophy. "Contempary division Taylor Maly" Tay went up and got her trophy. "Acro division Roselynn dallas" He said. I ran and got my trophy. "Musical theatre division Taylor Maly" He said She got her award. "For senior group first place Don't ask just tell Taylor Maly, Roselynn Dallas, Michelle marty, Maddie stevens, and Carly Mason." He said. We all jumped up and got the trophy. My studio basically won every division in the senior division. We all ran off stage and into the lobby. We met the boys and We all went to our baes and jumped in their arms. "You girls did amazing" Lox said. "Why that was nothing want too something when we get home" I asked "Sure" They all said. I grabbed my phone and called Bart. Phone convo b-bart r-roselynn
B hello
R hey bart I have a question
B ok
R can I have two guest stay with us please
B sure
R thank you so much
B yeah ok bye
R bye.
I then called taylor's mom( her friend)
Tm hello
R hi mrs maly
Tm hello roselynn
R Hi can taylor come on tour with me there are other girls here and I can buy her some clothes
Tm sure.
R thank you bye
Tm bye
Then I called morgan's mom.
Mm hello
R hey mrs Dixon
Mm hello Roselynn
R hey I was wondering if Morgan can stay the whole tour there are other girls and Taylor Maly is staying too
Mm sure
R thank you bye
Mm alright bye.
I squealed and tan to the girls. "I have some news" I said acting upset."what" they all asked. "Bart called and said to bitches are staying with us for tour" I said. "Oh crap girl drama, but babe" Taylor said. "THOSE TWO BITCHES RIGHT THERE" I yelled pointing to Morgan and Taylor. "What" they asked. "Thats right bart and your mom's said y'all can stay for the rest of the tour. We are moving to more beds in our room because its that big and we are all going shopping for clothes" I squealed. "Yay" they screamed and tackled me. We all got up and Me and Tay ran to the dressing and got changed I put on a white skin tight leather crop top, black booty shorts with studded pockets, and white high top converse, a black beanie, black raybands, and curled my hair. Tay wore A skin tight black leather crop top Red high waisted shorts, black raybands, a red beanie, and black combat boots. She put on red winged eyeliner, mascara, smokey eye, red lipstick, and straightened her hair. I wore black winged eyeliner, mascara, smokey eye, and red lipstick. taylor is like a mini me she gets in trouble she calls me not her parents. We walked out and linked arms. we walked to the girls the boys's mouth's dropped especially hayes and Taylor's. We all linked arms and walked away. We swayed our hips and went to the house. We walked upstairs with Taylor's stuff and the beds were already there. Their mouths dropped. "Okay y'all get changed except Taylor you perfect. Get dresses like us just in different colors. We will penny board and get Morgan's stuff, then to the mall, then store, back, and a secret place" I said. They all nodded.Tay and I walked downstairs and to kitchen. I got my green monster and a red bull, Tay got her blue monster and red bull, We got sour patch kids and went to the living room and watched teen wolf. We were watching season4 when the girls come down.
Lox was wearing a pink skin tight leather crop top, pink studded booty shorts, pink studded cat ears black raybands, pink nikes with bright pink lipstick, smokey eye, blacked winged eyeliner, and mascara crimped hair.
Morgan wore a black skin tight leather batman crop top, yellow High waisted booty shorts, black raybands, yellow bandana, and black combat boots, with yellow lipstick, mascara, black winged eyeliner, and yellow eyeshadow with straight hair.
Judy wore a gray skin tight leather crop top with red leather design, Black high waisted shorts, red bandana, black raybands, and red Jordans, with gray lipstick, red eyeshadow, gray eyeliner, and mascara with her hair in a sock bun. In my opinion we all have perfectly clear skin."y'all ready to go" I asked. "Yup" they all said. I grabbed my keys to the hummer. We all walked outside to see the boys playing football. We walked out well more like strutted like models, because why not. "Hey y'all we are leaving and some friends that live in Miami are gonna be visiting later, so be good and Fine (her nickname for Gilinsky) she is perfect for you" I said and we all strutted away into the house. "Do y'all have your penny boards" I asked. Lox and Judy did, but taylor and Morgan didn't. "You two can borrow one of mine I have a batman one its black with the batman sign and yellow wheels, Then a red one with black wheels they would match perfect." I said They nodded we all ran to get our. Lox had a pink one with black wheels, Judy had a gray one with red wheels, Morgan used my batman one, Taylor used my red and black one, and I rode beyonće my white one with queen in black, with black wheels. We put them in my hummer and we were off to Morgan's house. We got there and went to her room. She grabbed her bags and packed. When she finished we went to the mall. We went to Hollister, Aeropostale, Forever 21, pac sun, rue 21, lids, urban outfitters, and Starbucks we all got cotton candy frappes.