1

"KILL HIM!" my mother yells at me as i have a dwarf up againsnt my chest with a knife on his throat.

Without hesitation i gash his neck and a satisfied smirk crosses my face. My mother walks down from her ice throne and grabs my long black hair, pulling on it so i'm looking up at her. "You took too long to handle the job. When we take over Narnia, YOU cannot have ANY mercy." she says staring me in the eye and throwing me to the snowy ground. "You are dismissed" she says and walks back to her throne.

I walk to my room and lay down. My room is ice blue (obviously). I have a vanity the wall my door is on. I have a walk in closet and my bed is a light blue with green vines decorating it and i have a little drape over it. I walk out towards the balcony and stare out into the cold night. I take a deep breath and sigh.

Then something catches my eye. A griffin was flying towards our castle in extreme speed. Oh dear, there must be something wrong. I ran down stairs and burst through the door of the throne room.

"WHAT?! HOW COULD THIS BE?" mother yells at the griffin that already beat me to my mother.

"What's wrong?" i ask concerned.

"The prophecy, a queen of Narnia has arrived. I saw this coming." she pauses and rubs her chin. "Who was she with again, Griffin?"

"Mr. Tumnus. A Fawn that lives close by to the lamppost." the griffin says.

My mother looks at me and nods. I know what she wants me to do, but i'm guessing she wants him alive because she wants information. The griffin flys out through the window, i'm guessing to watch the so called 'Mr. Tumnus'. "He will come back and signal for you to go capture him. I'm guessing the young queen will come back with her siblings and or one of them. We will take captive of the weakest one and BRING HIM TO OUR SIDE!" she beams cackling.

I stay in the throne room using one of my knives to sharpen an icicle then throwing it at wall causing my mother to have the slightest smirk on her emotionless face. I never looked like my mother. She has long dirty blonde beautiful hair and had a skinny face with big green eyes and thin lips. I have black hair and pale skin but i have grey eyes that can change to dark blue to light green. I'm 13 and I'm still a princess but Mother puts me into the field and has taught me to sword fight, bow and arrow, knife work, and of course hand on hand combat.

Just then the Griffin comes barging through the window. "Your Majesty she has left, now we may attack." he says still in the air. He looks at me and nods for me to follow him.

"Bring him back to me, if he doesn't obey don't hold back to harm him. Do not kill him quiet yet though, he might be useful." mother says as i walk out of the throne room.

We walk through the big hallway making our way through all the statues mid-yell or mid-punch that my mother has all frozen. I laugh as I walk past a soldier as he was crying, mid-tinkle. Oh goodness this one was my favorite. As we make it into our armor room i just grab some combat boots and tied my sheath around my waist.

The Griffin flies to the stable and I jump on my horse, Ebony, she was black like my hair and I jumped onto her. "Follow the griffin, girl." I whispered and flicked the reigns to my surprise Ebony went straight into a gallop right after him.

We finally made it to the house of the fawn and i kick down the door. "If you do as told you will not get hurt. You have broken a rule by speaking to a human. Queen's Orders, we must punish you. But we have seen that you have had an encounter with a more special human. The Queen wants to speak to you." I say as calm as i could. Then out of instinct im guessing he came towards me and sliced my arm. I grunt and grab one of my knives from my boot. With one swift move i have him in a head lock and i hit the back of his neck with the handle of my knife, knocking him unconscious. I put down a notice of how he broke the law on his table, signed by Maugrim. Right before i could tie him to Ebony a beaver comes by and Tumnus gave him a handkerchief.

"Sorry but it has to be done." As i walk out of his house i carry the faun on my shoulder and tie him up on Ebony.

Then i notice something familiar somewhere not so far from where i was standing. I take a closer look and see Mother's sleigh but it wasn't just her in the sleigh. I come closer and stood by Ginarrbrik.

Mother notices me and nods. I nod back confirming that he has been captured. She then turns around and says something to the stranger. They then both look at me. "Edmund, dear one, this is my daughter, Denali." she smiles down at him. First time I've seen that. He was eating this powdered food thing and i laughed because he was eating it way too fast and his mouth was getting all powdered up.

"Nishe tcho meet chu." he beams. I laugh genuinely but in a sarcastic way.

Then she explains where we live and that she'd like to meet his siblings. Then he leaves. "Mom was he a Son of Adam?"

She nods agitation filled her eyes. "Go grab your horse, we are going to get something out of this faun wether he likes or not."

I grab my horse with Tumnus on the back. We trotted towards where Mother's sleigh still stands. I look at the dwarf that was driving the sleigh and smirked. "I bet I could beat you home." I know how short tempered this dwarf is I just love messing with him.

"If you win, I will dance in front of all the prisoners with only underwear on." he says knowing he will beat me. "If you lose, you will have to kiss one of the statues your mother has frozen."

I laugh and agree. We shake hands and I start to yell. "Three.... Two..." But before i could say One the dwarf whips the reindeer and they run with full content.

"Oh no you're not!" I yell as i hold onto Tumnus with one hand and flick the reins with the other. We run through another path so that we will get there faster. I peer over and my mother is emotionlessly jumping up and down on the sleigh. I let out a small laugh as the castle comes to view.

"Let's go Ebony!!" I flicked the reins three times causing her to go full speed "That's right Baby!!" i scream as the air whips through my hair. I turn around and see them on my tail, well Ebony's, and the dwarf as red as his winter beanie was.

We make it to the stables first and i let out a cry in victory. I pat Ebony's mane and grab a lot of carrots and apples and feed her some.

As Mother's sleigh makes into the stables i help unbuckle the reindeer off their reigns and feed them some apples and carrots as well. I watch as Mother walks into the castle gracefully. When the Dwarf puts the sleigh away he starts piping with how it wasn't fair and i just said, "We shaked on it, you lost, you dance its done." evilly laughing as i put my ccombat boots back and my sword. I went to my room and just laid down.

Sleep overtook me.