43 | Lost In Love

Start from the beginning

I gasped in surprise, but got interrupted as he kissed me again. I could only moan as his kisses left my mouth and traced down my chest, hands lifting up my skirt.

His wet tongue moved catching one of my nipples with his teeth- I practically jumped- but he didn't stop. One of his hands traced my body, playing with my breast, as he sucked and played around with the other.

I was barely catching my breath, leaning away on my elbows as I saw him kiss my body all the way down. That gorgeous blonde hair tickling my belly.

I could only look up at the ceiling - what am I doing? I wasn't sure. How the hell did I get here?

His strong body full of muscle and tone, with gorgeous practically glistening abs, yet scars I could only imagine the story behind - his wine coloured tie simply an afterthought as it ended up behind his back, and nothing on but his pants, and tousled hair... I wasn't sure if I was fantasizing.

He looked too good, too damn good. Could have been a model if he wanted to. He could have anyone, so why me?

I was brought back to reality, and reminded that this was truly outside of my head, when I felt him sucking my neck - practically everywhere.

"Ross" I whispered, as his hands reached my underwear.

"Lift your hips honey" he stared at me - a stare so intese, so dark. His hazel eyes practically had me in a trance.

Without a word, I listened and the next thing I knew my underwear were down my legs, falling to the floor.

The counter felt cold.

His hand pushed down my stockings, slowly. It made me blush.

But then.. he came to a halt, and left them there, and I pulled down on my skirt- but he removed my hand.

I looked up at him, and he leaned in, kissing my cheek "I want them on"

It practically sent shivers down my spine. I was so turned on that all I wanted to do was touch him, from messing with his hair, down his biceps to his abs.

Once I reached his belt, he stopped kissing me. I pressed my lips, looking up at his eyes.

"Do you want me, miss?" his eyes narrowed, as I managed to undo his belt, getting a glimpse of his boxers.

I looked up at him, smiling slightly "More than I'll ever tell you." 

I was done fighting, and I could tell he was too. Right now, nothing else mattered.

He wanted me, I wanted him.

It was simple.

My breathing shuddered as he touched me. His hand sliding between my thighs once again "Then I'm yours... and this is... all mine."

I had to bite back my smile, as he pushed his pants off, reveling his black boxers and how obviously erect he was.

"I want to feel you" he whispered, grinding against me just slightly.

I took a deep breath, biting my lip.

"My pretty angel" his hand cupped my chin "I want to feel you inside and out, every fucking crevice. I want to fuck you in the rawest way possible- I've never wanted that with anyone else. You drive me crazy."