Chapter 2 Part 4: God of Writing

Balloon POV:

I ran though the hallways as I heard footsteps running behind me in a far distance. I didn't know that was Mephone's! It was just sitting at the side and there was no name! NONE AT ALL! HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW I-

"Hey watch it! Baby voice..." I almost trip and turned around to see that I accidentally bump into Nickel and Baseball. Nickel started blabbering and being all shitty while Baseball tried to telling him to stop. I-I can't deal with Nickel bullshit right now!

"Sorry gotta go now bye!" I quickly hop away and down to the second floor, running though another hallway and straight to me and Nickel's room. I slam the door opened and saw Mic sitting at my desk that's filled with notes, journals, pages and other stuff. She's adding beats to one of my new poems from around 2 weeks ago. She suggested that we could show it to everyone, I'm considering about it.

"Oh hey Balloon! What's with th-" "No time to talk Mic! Sorry it's just I kinda mess up.... again...." I turned and closed the door, locking it aswell. The same footsteps came down, much louder and more like an angry tone. I frozed in place as Mic stands up, concerned and worried.

"I-.... We need to.... Get the book!" My words choked out as I ran to my desk. Mic ran to hold the door and grabbed some of my stuff. It wasn't alot but maybe enough to barrcade the door. I started pushing away the other pages, notebooks, journals and other stuff I had on the desk, searching for the book.

The book was titled Myth, Legends with the Gods of the Universe with a big haint blue with just a bunch of our Gods on the cover. Where they were place was weird though.... like, it's their rank....

....

It's just a book, not real.... just fantasy Balloon..... it's not real.

I kept on searching in my desk as Mic grab more of my stuff and barracading the door. Opening each drawer and carrying alot of paper out to find this one simple book was stressful, especially when your stuff is filled with alot of Paper. I need to organized my stuff after this disaster.

The footsteps ended but the knocking to banging started. Mephone is yelling for me but I kept searching. OJ was asking for me to come out, some other people are there aswell, talking and walking to the noise. Mic started helping me search after the door was entirely covered by from the looks of it, stacks of papers. She looks and flips around the paper from there as I kept on opening, closing, carrying more and more paper. Hours went by, the banging grew louder as more people came. Mephone voice was from shouting to yelling his voice. Me and Mic was getting tired until, I saw a glow. It shine brightly and was the color haint blue. Bingo...

I ran to where the glow was and pluck it out of the stacks and stacks of paper. The glow shine brighter and brighter as I flip around the pages, finding on where's the glow was. Stacks of paper fell down from the door. Few minutes of searching in the book, hoping to find it before Mephone breaks the door. Mic is holding it down, trying her best. Finally, I found the glow and it was beautiful. But it was at a blank page where the God of Writing content was. That was never there. The glow faded away, revealing a message from something or.... someone.

"꧁༺ 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓷, 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓼. 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓰𝓮𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮. 𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓶𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓪𝓰𝓮 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓝𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓵. 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓶𝓮, 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓮..... 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓽.